Disobeying the Doc

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

My doc prescribed me 180mg test cyp weekly every 3.5 days. Also 1000iu of HCG weekly e3.5 days. I did that for about 2.5 months, got my bloodwork done and did my consult. We agreed to keep it the same cuz everything looked good. We scheduled a follow up 6 months later. About 1-2 weeks later I started not feeling as good and I dropped my dosage to 140mg weekly and started injecting eod. HCG I kept the dosage at 1000iu weekly but also inject that eod with my test in the same shot. I have gotten my own bloodwork done and it looks even better than it did with the e3.5 day injections and I also feel better.

Will my doc be pissed that I changed the protocol without a consultation? Does anyone have any experience with this situation? I am thinking of how I am going to break the news.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If your numbers look good why divulge that you changed, I mean, if you think your Dr is going to reject you over it, maybe you don't. If you have a generous Dr that gives you room to work with things Id certainly tell them. In a manner of speaking me experimenting is good for him and other guys he treats.

Systemlord

This change in protocol is a good tool to get a feel for your doctors open mindedness, if you doctor responds negatively, he/she isn't the right doctor for you.

captain

You have to do whats best for you not whats best for your doctor. Whatever it takes to make that happen is your choice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me