DIM + Calcium D-Glucarate VS AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I do take 60mg of zinc nightly and might consider small dose of 5mg of oral progesterone to see what I get for results. My current level is about .4 so bottom end.

Wow 60mg is a high dose. How long u been taking that? U sure ur getting enough copper in ur diet to balance that much zinc out?

Ya the key with progesterone is just starting with a very low dose and titrating the dose up in extremely small increments, as the sweet spot with prog is going to be a very narrow range. U might want to start with a lower dose of prog. In this video Dave Lee says he recommends starting out with 1-2mg 2x/ day of oral prog, so 2-4mg/ day total to start.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

Wow 60mg is a high dose. How long u been taking that? U sure ur getting enough copper in ur diet to balance that much zinc out?

Ya the key with progesterone is just starting with a very low dose and titrating the dose up in extremely small increments, as the sweet spot with prog is going to be a very narrow range. U might want to start with a lower dose of prog. In this video Dave Lee says he recommends starting out with 1-2mg 2x/ day of oral prog, so 2-4mg/ day total to start.
Thank you for the video. Yes I have taken a mineral blend but added extra 30mg of zinc when Covid hit I think it really helped minimize my symptoms when I had it 6 months ago. I do test zinc and copper 4X per year to make sure I am in limit.

Gman86

Thank you for the video. Yes I have taken a mineral blend but added extra 30mg of zinc when Covid hit I think it really helped minimize my symptoms when I had it 6 months ago. I do test zinc and copper 4X per year to make sure I am in limit.

Did u notice any differences from an HRT symptom perspective adding the extra 30mg of zinc per day? Like any differences mood wise or sexually? Jc if the extra 30mg might have effected any hormone levels at all, like E2, and if u noticed any differences

MarcoFL

Did u notice any differences from an HRT symptom perspective adding the extra 30mg of zinc per day? Like any differences mood wise or sexually? Jc if the extra 30mg might have effected any hormone levels at all, like E2, and if u noticed any differences
I am not sure if I have seen much of a drop in my E2 with the extra Zinc. I follow Dr Weston Childs and he claims you need 50mg per day to get good T4 conversion to T3. I would want to know my levels before taking 50mg however.

Gman86

I am not sure if I have seen much of a drop in my E2 with the extra Zinc. I follow Dr Weston Childs and he claims you need 50mg per day to get good T4 conversion to T3. I would want to know my levels before taking 50mg however.

I’ve been following him for years, really trust his advice. Didn’t know about the zinc and T4 to T3 conversion stuff tho, so thanks for that. I probably get a bunch of zinc in my diet, so I’ll stick with taking around 30mg/ day most likely.

Sorry if I asked h this already, but do u think taking a dose of zinc before bed helps with sleep at all? How do u split up ur doses throughout the day?

MarcoFL

I’ve been following him for years, really trust his advice. Didn’t know about the zinc and T4 to T3 conversion stuff tho, so thanks for that. I probably get a bunch of zinc in my diet, so I’ll stick with taking around 30mg/ day most likely.

Sorry if I asked h this already, but do u think taking a dose of zinc before bed helps with sleep at all? How do u split up ur doses throughout the day?
I take at bedtime and I think it does help with sleep.

Gman86

I take at bedtime and I think it does help with sleep.

Thanks. Also just watched one video on zinc by Westin childs, still got 2-3 more to watch that I found from him, but in this one at 10:45 into it he recommends 5-15mg of zinc/ day. When he says 15 it kind of sounds like 50, so maybe that’s where u got his recommendation for 50mg/ day from lol. Just an fyi. I’m still gonna take at least 30mg/ day myself tho.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me