Different Results With Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JoseM

Yes Nelson, I did press hard with my thumb for about 3-4 mins while massaging back and forth at the same time.
I guess my issue could be related to the fact I also had what they call hypospadia when I was a kid and had surgery to correct it. This when the opening of the urethra is not located at the tip of the penis. So when the urethra got shortened, then it kind of pulls down the tip of the penis. It looks awkward but I told the wife I can now massage her g-spot better if do doggy style. But again, she is not really into sex these days; and after my failed erection last night she said that she was hoping to use but I know she was not really into it. We definitely need to work on our relationship because if not, then I will be using the Trimix with someone else...

JoseM

It was my urologist who request it to a compounding lab. He was the one who told me to start at 0.25 cc.

It was not diluted. The three compounds were in powder inside the vial and the doctor instructed to add 5 ml of water solution with another bigger needle.

I will try to get you the specific compounds and quantities by tomorrow or later.

Anyway, I have a future appointment with another urologist from my local VA clinic by the middle of Sept and I am planning to see if they can get me the Trimix so it will not cost me $160.00.

I will let you know...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Anyway, I have a future appointment with another urologist from my local VA clinic by the middle of Sept and I am planning to see if they can get me the Trimix so it will not cost me $160.00.

Trimix is not a pharma product and the VA does not have it in formulary. Did you get the Trimix from Empower Pharmacy? That is a high price.

JoseM

Update:
I went to see my VA urologist today. She is recommending me to continue the Trimix injections and the next time I use it to massage or squeeze the tip of my member to see if that can help with the bent tip (it is also called a "Concorde tip" for the similarity of the curve with the Concorde plane when in the nose down position.
As for my relationship with my wife she said to keep on trying and not give up. We are actually going for 20 years together this month. But she has not changed her point of view that my condition is not "her problem". I am aware it is not, but I need her help to overcome it!
Anyway, the urologist also recommended me to see another urologist in the VA system who specializes on bent members after prostate removal surgery so she is requesting an appointment for me in the near future. Normally this could be fixed with the implant but the surgeon needs to be aware so the implant can "compensate" to relieve that bent condition.
For now, I will keep on Trimix.

Nelson: I did get the numbers of my Trimix for you:
Papaverine HCl 150mg
Phentolamine Mesylate 5 mg
Prostaglandine E1 50mcg

My next dosage will be with 35units since 30 units only made me last for 15 mins with an erection of about 5 in a scale of 1-10. Not good enough for penetration. I guess my surgeries in the area have a lot to do with the Trimix efficiency.

JMG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching