Different Effects Between Testosterone Injection and Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

DorianGray

I've used injection testosterone cypionate previously and now been on compounded cream for five months. On the T-Cyp, I felt more inclined to engage in physical exercise, driven, almost compelled to exercise, get a pump going. On the cream it's like I have to make a mental effort. Blood levels of all measured parameters are approximately equal now to what the T-Cyp levels were. Perhaps subjective perception, mental component but can't figure what, Testosterone is testosterone, I would think. Is this possible? Anyone experience similar effects, what's going on?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've used injection testosterone cypionate previously and now been on compounded cream for five months. On the T-Cyp, I felt more inclined to engage in physical exercise, driven, almost compelled to exercise, get a pump going. On the cream it's like I have to make a mental effort. Blood levels of all measured parameters are approximately equal now to what the T-Cyp levels were. Perhaps subjective perception, mental component but can't figure what, Testosterone is testosterone, I would think. Is this possible? Anyone experience similar effects, what's going on?

From what I remember you started trt 5/16 and you stated above that you have been using compounded transdermal cream for the past 5 months.

How long were you on the injections before switching over to the transdermal cream?

What were your protocols on the injections (dose T/injection frequency, use of hCG), and your current protocol using the cream (dose T/ once or twice application, use of hCG)?

DorianGray

I was on injections for a year and three months. Off TRT for a year. Then, started with cream. No HCG with the injections at all. HCG with the cream at dose of .40ml (6,000 iu/6ml)-twice per week (injection). Current cream dose is 2 clicks to shoulders- daily am (200mg/ml T). Previous Testosterone Cypionate injection SQ (200mg/ml)-.65ml once per week. I noticed the effects as described after three months on the injectable.

madman

Super Moderator
I was on injections for a year and three months. Off TRT for a year. Then, started with cream. No HCG with the injections at all. HCG with the cream at dose of .40ml (6,000 iu/6ml)-twice per week (injection). Current cream dose is 2 clicks to shoulders- daily am (200mg/ml T). Previous Testosterone Cypionate injection SQ (200mg/ml)-.65ml once per week. I noticed the effects as described after three months on the injectable.

You stated your levels (TT/FT/e2) were similar between protocols?

DHT much higher on transdermal?

Main difference hCG use with the transdermal protocol?

Seeing as you are only applying the cream once daily what is your trough level?

DorianGray

Yes, DHT was much higher on transdermal.

No HCG when T-cyp was used.

Estradiol was equal also on the two different protocols.

Trough level-good question. My last tests were two hours after application of cream. When would trough occur?

Cooper

May not be the cream that is causing you to feel different but rather the HCG. Since you did not use HCG with the injections you might want to try dropping the HCG while on cream to see how you feel then

DorianGray

May not be the cream that is causing you to feel different but rather the HCG. Since you did not use HCG with the injections you might want to try dropping the HCG while on cream to see how you feel then

I was on HCG for a couple months before starting the cream and didn't feel any undesirable effects. But anyway, I'd not want to be on TRT without HCG and experience the testicular shrinkage as on T-Cyp.

Tman

Consider what Cooper said...
I was on HCG alone for many months, at one time, without a problem. However, the combination of TRT with HCG was too much. I started having hot flashes, water retention, etc, from the HCG, which I had to stop.

Forty2

Consider what Cooper said...
I was on HCG alone for many months, at one time, without a problem. However, the combination of TRT with HCG was too much. I started having hot flashes, water retention, etc, from the HCG, which I had to stop.

What dose of HCG were you using on its own and what dose were you using with TRT?

Forty2

What were your levels when you were using HCG only and how did they change when you added testosterone? Also how much testosterone did you add?

Willyt

Interesting observation about the mental component. Have you noticed any difference in libido between cream and cypionate?

DorianGray

What were your levels when you were using HCG only and how did they change when you added testosterone? Also how much testosterone did you add?

Before HCG, I tested at 588 total T and 7.0 free T (no TRT)
On HCG ~ 2.5 months, 687 total T and 8.0 free T (no TRT just HCG alone)

On HCG + TRT, 927 total T and 23.5 free T (testosterone cream 200mg/ml, 3 clicks)
Values: TotT=ng/dL; FreeT=pg/mL

However, I have seen my total T fluctuate between 588 and 727 not being on anything. Big difference in free T though-stays low 7-8 if not on anything.

Forty2

Before HCG, I tested at 588 total T and 7.0 free T (no TRT)
On HCG ~ 2.5 months, 687 total T and 8.0 free T (no TRT just HCG alone)

On HCG + TRT, 927 total T and 23.5 free T (testosterone cream 200mg/ml, 3 clicks)
Values: TotT=ng/dL; FreeT=pg/mL

However, I have seen my total T fluctuate between 588 and 727 not being on anything. Big difference in free T though-stays low 7-8 if not on anything.

Your total T level looked pretty good before you began TRT. Definitely much higher than mine!
Did you notice hair loss on HCG, injectable test or test cream?

DorianGray

Your total T level looked pretty good before you began TRT. Definitely much higher than mine!
Did you notice hair loss on HCG, injectable test or test cream?

No hairloss greater than I already had, which is pretty significant given my age and genetic background.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me