Did ZMA Kill my MW?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on TRT since becoming a member here. Before TRT, MW only occurred if I slept in. Also, I was lacking energy and libido but then TRT changed all that. At 100mg Cypionate (split into two doses), MW is 7 days a week ... a few times a week I actually wake up at 2:30 - 3:30 am with MW. Workouts (weights) are great and my waistline now a true 32 from 34 @ 170 lbs.

I started reading about ZMA before bed, to help with my lifting, so I got a bottle of Op Nutrition. First night I take it, BAM, no MW and that continued for 3 days straight, so I stopped last night and woke up with flimsy MW (better than nothing!).

So, ZMA broke my MW streak beginning in Agust 2020. I could have been the Cal Ripkin of TRT!!

Does this make any sense?!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I can’t imagine it being the magnesium that is giving u this negative effect. Can u link the product ur using? It has to be the zinc or B6 causing u issues, I’m curious what the dosages of both are

bixt

Speculate the the zinc in the ZMA dropped your E2. Have heard zinc is an AI, no idea if its a suicidal or non suicidal inhibitor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me