Did labcorp mess up my test results OR did empower pharmacy give me bad batch of testosterone cypionate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Would like some opinions on the above title please. I’ve been running test cyp at 160mg split into two dosages of 80mg every 3.5 days now since 06/2022.

I’ve had blood work done back on 9/2022 & 01/2023 and both times testosterone would come back at around 1000-1100 and estradiol at around 28 and 30.

I had blood work done last week on 05/22/2023 and my test levels show 393 and estradiol at 9. What gives ? I haven’t changed a single thing. Same injection location (glutes), same needles and syringes, same injection day and time, same pharmacy (empower). My injection days are Thursdays at 8pm and Monday at 7am. I had bloods drawn Monday at 8am BEFORE my injection.

Has this happened to anyone before ? I’m obviously gonna retest again but what are the chances I’m having a bad batch of test cyp or did labcorp mess up? Or maybe it’s something completely different? Would appreciate some opinions

Lastly all the other results seem fine except my hematocrit shows high so if the testosterone batch was bad wouldn’t my hematocrit show lower ?

Very confused

Attachments

• IMG_4517.png
    IMG_4517.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4518.png
    IMG_4518.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 32
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

If Labcorp didn't make a mistake, I would say your test is definitely under dosed if any at all. I know Quest and Labcorp follow some pretty stringent testing protocols and would doubt they make careless mistakes. I honestly see no way your test could fall from 1100 to 393 in about 4 months using 160mg/wk.

Phil Goodman

How you feel should be the answer to your question. And not looking back in hindsight either, but rather ask yourself this question: Before getting my bloodwork done did I have any suspicion that the prescription was weaker? That much of a drop should definitely be noticeable, so if you didn’t notice any difference then that makes me think the bloodwork is the culprit in the discrepancies.

How you feel should be the answer to your question. And not looking back in hindsight either, but rather ask yourself this question: Before getting my bloodwork done did I have any suspicion that the prescription was weaker? That much of a drop should definitely be noticeable, so if you didn’t notice any difference then that makes me think the bloodwork is the culprit in the discrepancies.
I will admit my recovery time has been shit for the last 3-4mths. I need 2-3 day to recover from workouts vs before I’d be ready to go the next day. However I still made gains during the last 3-4 mths. Let’s hypothetically assume the batch was underdosed why would my hematocrit still be high ?

If Labcorp didn't make a mistake, I would say your test is definitely under dosed if any at all. I know Quest and Labcorp follow some pretty stringent testing protocols and would doubt they make careless mistakes. I honestly see no way your test could fall from 1100 to 393 in about 4 months using 160mg/wk.
yeah it seems likely my batch was under dosed because my recovery time in the gym has been awful during the last 3-4mths yet I still made great gains. The question remains if the batch was under dosed why is my hematocrit still high ?

sammmy

Most probably lab error. You are correct, the RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit all point towards high testosterone, not low. Just repeat the test.

Most probably lab error. You are correct, the RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit all point towards high testosterone, not low. Just repeat the test.
From that old batch I have one single brand new 5ml vial left, I wonder if I should just toss it out to eliminate that variable as well before getting retested.
If if Toss it out and get on the new batch I picked up last week how long should I give it before retesting to ensure accuracy ?

t_spacemonkey

i had shitty T levels on empowet T. 200mg/week something like 500 total 18 free. wondered the same. felt also average. switched to hallandale and also UGL propionate. feel 100x better. daily AM erections. will ask provider for hallandale propionate next time. no new blood work yet

Gianluca

Would like some opinions on the above title please. I’ve been running test cyp at 160mg split into two dosages of 80mg every 3.5 days now since 06/2022.

I’ve had blood work done back on 9/2022 & 01/2023 and both times testosterone would come back at around 1000-1100 and estradiol at around 28 and 30.

I had blood work done last week on 05/22/2023 and my test levels show 393 and estradiol at 9. What gives ? I haven’t changed a single thing. Same injection location (glutes), same needles and syringes, same injection day and time, same pharmacy (empower). My injection days are Thursdays at 8pm and Monday at 7am. I had bloods drawn Monday at 8am BEFORE my injection.

Has this happened to anyone before ? I’m obviously gonna retest again but what are the chances I’m having a bad batch of test cyp or did labcorp mess up? Or maybe it’s something completely different? Would appreciate some opinions

Lastly all the other results seem fine except my hematocrit shows high so if the testosterone batch was bad wouldn’t my hematocrit show lower ?

Very confused
I think you would notice something is really off if your testosterone goes from 1000 to 300. I would run the test again.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching