Did I rush into TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

jt55981

I’m 37, 6ft tall and 200 lbs. I’ve had a lot of low t symptoms since I’ve at least been 30. No energy after work, weak erections, no morning wood, anxiety, hardly any muscle tone, moody, no motivation etc. Up until July, I weighed 225. I started the keto diet, and lost 25 lbs in a little over a month, but still didn’t feel much better. I convinced my PCP to test my testosterone, and it came back as 430. She said it was normal and brushed it off. I did some research and found out that is kinda low for my age. Got in contact with defy, and got my labs done about a month after my original. I will post a screenshot below. Tried 12.5 mg clomid daily, and .125 Anastrozole twice a week for 3 weeks, til one morning I woke up with a bad panic attack. Stopped clomid and Anastrozole immediately. Got a hold of Defy the next week and switched to 140 mg test c, split into 2 doses, and .125 Anastrozole on injection days, and 500 iu of hcg on same days. Just finished my first week of injections, but holding off on AI for now, because looking back, I have a feeling that’s what caused my panic attack. After reading on here and other forums, I see people starting with much lower numbers than mine. Is it worth continuing, or should I stop before it gets too late? Edit: couldn’t post screenshot, but here are my beginning numbers with Defy: Total serum: 398 ng/dL Free: 11.3 pg/ml DHT: 31 ng/dL DHEA: 362.9 ug/dL TSH: 2.43 uiu/ml LH: 2.6 miu/ml Prolactin 10.8 ng/ml Estradiol sensitive: 11.5 pg/ml SHBG: 34.8 nmol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You did have very low testosterone and I do like your protocol. I do have to agree that starting trt is a big decision and something that should not be taken lightly. It's a lifelong commitment and totally up to the individual. I don't think anyone here can actually make the decision for you but definitely we can give our opinion. My opinion is stay with your trt protocol.

RLW

I personally don't think you rushed into it. You were having symptoms and your testosterone was low. You tried Clomid and like many people who try Clomid it simply didn't work. When I started last year at 39y I had a couple results in the high 400's for total test. My free test was around 8 on one test and 6 on the other. I'm with Defy for almost a year and half and for me its been amazing. I had less symptoms than you, and obviously your experience could be completely different than mine.

There is a lot of info on the internet about using testosterone and then never being able to go back to normal, but from what I can gather that simply is not the case. If you don't achieve your desired results you can go off testosterone in the next 6 months to a year and go back to how you are now.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me