Dianabol with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

I dropped my test to 50 mg a week split between two injections . So 25 mg a shot. Just had full bloods done and will get those back next week. I've had headache for 13 days. Higher BP . Vision issues. More moody and irritable than normal and zero erections
Boron is not all that effective in lowering SHBG in my experience and when it does work it's only very short term.
With high SHBG you're likely to feel better injecting once a week.
Another member sh1973 has tried all kinds of dosing protocols over the last 13 years and feels best on his current protocol of 60mg once a week.
It does look like you need to have your over active thyroid addressed. I hope some other members can offer you some helpful advice.
Thanks . Sorry I forgot to attach my free T results ... I've looked more in to my TSH and it's says it's average ... So may be a a separate post about this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010_194148_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010_194148_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 32
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

Thanks . Sorry I forgot to attach my free T results ... I've looked more in to my TSH and it's says it's average ... So may be a a separate post about this
Your TT is on the low end of the reference range and your SHBG is high, giving you low FT.
Like I suggested, once a week shots will work better for you. You could try 60mg once a week like sh1973 uses with great success and then go from there. It's better to start low and raise the dose if need be than the other way around.

nippy

Your TT is on the low end of the reference range and your SHBG is high, giving you low FT.
Like I suggested, once a week shots will work better for you. You could try 60mg once a week like sh1973 uses with great success and then go from there. It's better to start low and raise the dose if need be than the other way around.
Yeah I might start today thanks

JimGainz

I am about to start an experiment on this myself. I am a long-term TRT patient who also occasionally use Nandrolone, but I am about to experiment with an old protocol used by Ben Johnson, the famous sprinter from the 1980s. According to documentation I found, he used to cycle Dianabol at 5 mg for three weeks, off for three weeks, and then 10 mg for three weeks and repeat that over the course of his career leading up to the Olympics.

I have some Dbol coming in this week and will start 5 mg per day and will not be taking any testosterone initially, only hCG, and I will assess side effects and how I feel. I might wind up, adding a tiny bit of testosterone, but no more than 50 mg per week. Taking two androgens like dianabol and Testosterone gets very messy and is a bush league protocol with potential side effects. I see no issues with hepatoxicity at these doses and duration.

will report back here or I’ll make a new post.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me