Dht levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I was the one mentioning that when Pregnenolone by pass the first pass in the liver does not convert into Progesterone. Cream obviously by pass the first pass in the liver, when I take oral Micronized Pregnenolone my Progesterone always goes from .1 to .7 (LabCorp).

Oh damn I wish I would of known this before I tried preg cream. One main goal of using it was to raise my prog levels. Thanks for that info.

Why would u use the cream knowing this? Are u also taking exogenous prog, and therefore u don’t care if the pregnenolone raises ur prog levels or not?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

Oh damn I wish I would of known this before I tried preg cream. One main goal of using it was to raise my prog levels. Thanks for that info.

Why would u use the cream knowing this? Are u also taking exogenous prog, and therefore u don’t care if the pregnenolone raises ur prog levels or not?
because I remember the cream was giving me a better sense of calmness and good energy, i was just complaining of too much color perception. When i saw the low Progesterone again this week, i started to take 5mg Capsule i have at home, i felt immediately more sex drive and libido.

Gman86

because I remember the cream was giving me a better sense of calmness and good energy, i was just complaining of too much color perception. When i saw the low Progesterone again this week, i started to take 5mg Capsule i have at home, i felt immediately more sex drive and libido.

Too much color perception? That’s was a bad thing for u?

Any ideas/ theories on why preg cream gives u a better sense of calmness and energy over oral?

When u say u took a 5mg capsule, u referring to pregnenolone? And what time did u take the 5mg capsule? Do u prefer to take preg (cream or capsule) in am or pm?

Gianluca

Any specific reason for preferring to use prog cream over taking it orally?
It felt more like a “smoother” calm response from it compared to the capsule, cream helps with energy as well, in a way that it is very similar to Hydrocortisone. 5mg Progesterone capsule at night

StepbyStep

Gman86

It felt more like a “smoother” calm response from it compared to the capsule, cream helps with energy as well, in a way that it is very similar to Hydrocortisone. 5mg Progesterone capsule at night

So why would u take a 5mg capsule after seeing that ur prog levels were low over taking prog cream? Did u just not currently have any prog cream on hand?

And if prog cream gives u similar effects as hydrocortisone, which is basically cortisol, wouldnt taking it at night be counterproductive, since we want cortisol low right before bed? Do u prefer to take prog cream in am, and prog capsules in pm, and that’s why u chose a capsule over the cream to take before bed? U said that prog cream gives u energy, does taking prog orally not have that effect on u?

Gianluca

So why would u take a 5mg capsule after seeing that ur prog levels were low over taking prog cream? Did u just not currently have any prog cream on hand?

And if prog cream gives u similar effects as hydrocortisone, which is basically cortisol, wouldnt taking it at night be counterproductive, since we want cortisol low right before bed? Do u prefer to take prog cream in am, and prog capsules in pm, and that’s why u chose a capsule over the cream to take before bed? U said that prog cream gives u energy, does taking prog orally not have that effect on u?
I have never taken Progesterone cream, I take 5mg capsule because it is what I have handy now, but want to try a cream at night because many here have reported improved sleep with it. I'm doing now 100mg Pregnenolone cream in the am and 5gm progest capsule at night, i may see if I can get a progesterone cream from empower this week, or maybe from amazon

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me