DHT & Hairloss: Should Finasteride Be Used?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey1970

Guys asking for a friend, with testosterone converting to DHT, and apparantly DHT causing hair loss, anyone any info on this, and of anyone has used Finasteride to halt conversion of T to DHT

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Guys asking for a friend, with testosterone converting to DHT, and apparantly DHT causing hair loss, anyone any info on this, and of anyone has used Finasteride to halt conversion of T to DHT
The LAST THING anyone should do is add finasteride to a protocol. Google finasteride and post-finasteride syndrome.

DHT is not an evil part of this, is super critical for everything that makes a male, a male, and should never be suppressed. Hairloss and is typically genetic, it's NOT caused by DHT.

Mikey1970

Very interesting, thanks guys, one last question, has anyone found that taking testosterone does effectively cause hair loss through excess DHT production, or does most guys on Testosterone keep their hair

its like playing russian rulette man you never know if you will be another victim of post finasteride syndrome.. man i would rather be bald then have pfs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me