DHT and Cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

I want to bump this old thread for discussion. I’m wondering if this might be why so many feel good on the cream initially, then crash months later? Perhaps once DHT is elevated for a prolonged period cortisol crashes? I’ve been on the cream since April and had initially felt better than injections. Not fantastic, but better. The past month it seems like it’s just been a slow decline, like the cream isn’t working anymore. I feel like absolute dog crap right now. Worse than before TRT. Going to go get labs next week and hopefully get to the bottom of it. Anyone else experience similar on the cream?

Gman86

Very interesting. Dr Keith Nichols and the other big proponents of creams seem like they tend to have most of their guys on Pregnenolone DHEA. If high DHT does in fact lower cortisol over time, I wonder if most of those guys seem to continue to do well because of the pregnenolone or DHEA. I’ve heard that before prednisone was patented, pregnenolone was one of the main ways to raise cortisol levels. Could be wrong about that though. TRT in general seems to lower cortisol levels. I wonder if it specifically has to do with the dht conversion testosterone has.

MNguy

Interesting. I had my cortisol tested October 2019 and my levels were borderline low. That was on injections though. I’m going to get them retested this week. I’ve used preg on and off with varying success. Lately it seems to do nothing for me.

wondering

I want to bump this old thread for discussion. I’m wondering if this might be why so many feel good on the cream initially, then crash months later? Perhaps once DHT is elevated for a prolonged period cortisol crashes? I’ve been on the cream since April and had initially felt better than injections. Not fantastic, but better. The past month it seems like it’s just been a slow decline, like the cream isn’t working anymore. I feel like absolute dog crap right now. Worse than before TRT. Going to go get labs next week and hopefully get to the bottom of it. Anyone else experience similar on the cream?
Winter doesnt help. More than factor at play.

wondering

Very interesting. Dr Keith Nichols and the other big proponents of creams seem like they tend to have most of their guys on Pregnenolone DHEA. If high DHT does in fact lower cortisol over time, I wonder if most of those guys seem to continue to do well because of the pregnenolone or DHEA. I’ve heard that before prednisone was patented, pregnenolone was one of the main ways to raise cortisol levels. Could be wrong about that though. TRT in general seems to lower cortisol levels. I wonder if it specifically has to do with the dht conversion testosterone has.
I believe TRT directly lowers ACTH. I have never been able to get off my 10mg HC morning dose since starting TRT.

Charliebizz

Interesting. I had my cortisol tested October 2019 and my levels were borderline low. That was on injections though. I’m going to get them retested this week. I’ve used preg on and off with varying success. Lately it seems to do nothing for me.
Did you ever pull Cortisol labs on the cream ? If so what were your numbers? Also are you still on cream ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me