DHEA wow!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I started a 15mg Slow Released DHEA from Empower, about 5 days ago and wow! good mental and physical energy, my strength increased, my skin look better I think, and I feel more relaxed calm and sociable. I had such a great outcome from Pregnenolone and now DHEA, they both seem to have a profound effect on me, with DHEA probably the most powerful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Outcome

That’s great that you responded so well. What was your Dhea-s level before you started taking the slow release Dhea ?

Vince

Super Moderator
It sounds like some members really need DHEA. I'll be interested to see if the improvements continue. Please keep us updated.

Outcome

About 2 years ago I started a protocol with Test cyp, hcg, and Dhea all from empower. After several months my Dhea- s shot up to over 750 I was quite surprised. So I tapered down the dose and it very slowly came down to the 500’s . Then I stopped Dhea altogether. I think the reason it went so high was the hcg which can happen but doesn’t often. I did blood work last week and I’m very curious to see what my Dhea- s level is.

Gianluca

DHEA still ok, I think it is stabilizing now after the week, I may need a dose increase, But not sure if it is a coincidence of maybe its just me, but I feel my Thyroid got a bit worse than usual, also I saw a bit more face acne on DHEA

James

It's interesting to consider where we will be 10 years from now with trt and the various ancillary drugs/supplements. My response to DHEA could not be more opposite than yours. The reason for that, hopefully we learn in the years to come. Continued success.

fifty

10 years from now we’ll be in the same spot. We’re still injecting test cypionate into our asses like it’s the early 1950s. Only now we do it every other day subq with a 29g needle instead of a 22g 1.5” needle every 2 weeks.

Pfizerclot

I started a 15mg Slow Released DHEA from Empower, about 5 days ago and wow! good mental and physical energy, my strength increased, my skin look better I think, and I feel more relaxed calm and sociable. I had such a great outcome from Pregnenolone and now DHEA, they both seem to have a profound effect on me, with DHEA probably the most powerful.
did you get withdrawal from it after stopping? or did it upregulate?

Pfizerclot

About 2 years ago I started a protocol with Test cyp, hcg, and Dhea all from empower. After several months my Dhea- s shot up to over 750 I was quite surprised. So I tapered down the dose and it very slowly came down to the 500’s . Then I stopped Dhea altogether. I think the reason it went so high was the hcg which can happen but doesn’t often. I did blood work last week and I’m very curious to see what my Dhea- s level is.
how did it go? what dose dhea and did it lower after stopping, lower then baseline before dhea? i wounder if it upregulate or downregulate after use, aka higher test levels as baseline after

DorianGray

exogenous DHEA does not suppress endogenous production
I've heard one pharmacologist state in reference to DHEA, some years ago: "if you take it, you won't make it". I never verified it in the literature. Do you have a reference Gianluca? That is good to know if so.

Gianluca

I've heard one pharmacologist state in reference to DHEA, some years ago: "if you take it, you won't make it". I never verified it in the literature. Do you have a reference Gianluca? That is good to know if so.
I don't have it on hand, but I'm sure you will be able to find it

tropicaldaze1950

Dr. Etienne Emile Beaulieu, the father of DHEA research, 94, recommends 25 mg everyday. For whatever reason(s), I don't tolerate it, even tiny dosing and topical. Messes up my mood and seems to increase dopamine. Never tried it once weekly or every ten days or twice a month. Maybe, for me, a little would go a long way.

Jerajera

I still use the 15mg. I believe I do. But I switched to IR from SR. I believe the latter caused me some insomnia

I also ordered the IR version but going to start with 5mg/day and go from there, I'm assuming you're using Empower's?

Have you ever tried Pregnenolone?

Gianluca

I also ordered the IR version but going to start with 5mg/day and go from there, I'm assuming you're using Empower's?

Have you ever tried Pregnenolone?
I get it from Empower as well. 5mg seems a good idea to start.

I tried Pregnenolone capsules IR and SR, I also tried the cream. I tried also cream plus capsules.

If you know you need Pregnenolone, I would start as a first trial with a 25/50mg SR cap in the am. Then maybe titrating up 25mg at the time.

Jerajera

I get it from Empower as well. 5mg seems a good idea to start.

I tried Pregnenolone capsules IR and SR, I also tried the cream. I tried also cream plus capsules.

If you know you need Pregnenolone, I would start as a first trial with a 25/50mg SR cap in the am. Then maybe titrating up 25mg at the time.

My Preg came back at the minimum of the range when I tested it in the past. I tried supplementing it at that point and 10mg/day SR shot up my libido to completely insane levels.

I don't think it was placebo because I didn't expect that effect at all, I'd heard it was good for verbal fluency, memory etc...but nothing about libido.
Definitely made me hungrier for life/adventures also, unfortunately I got super bloated afterwards and decided to drop neurosteroids until I could really fine tune just Test.

But I'm close to wanting to try again, so I think I might try the IR version this time; it's possible SR works like longer esters for me where I start out feeling great and then worse and worse as time goes by.

I'll update this thread as I try Preg/DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching