DHEA with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkTRT

43 y.o. who's on week 7 of TRT. My doctor has me on 160 mg of test cyp weekly plus daily dessicated thyroid and DHEA. Any idea why he's got me on DHEA? He's out of the country, or I'd ask him directly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's my protocol.
16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of hcg twice weekly and no AI.
Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. Plus I also use thyroid armor.

I only supplement with DHEA to keep my levels in a good range.

Vince

Super Moderator

MarkTRT

Here's my protocol.

Hey Vince,
Wow, you inject test DAILY?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince,
Wow, you inject test DAILY?
Yes, I started doing daily over 5 and 1/2 years ago to help control my HCT. Which worked for me, since I started daily injections. My HCT has stayed under 50 and I have not had to donate blood. I believe by not spiking my testosterone and keeping my levels even, it kept my HCT good. This has not worked for everyone.

Systemlord

Any idea why he's got me on DHEA?
If your doctor prescribed DHEA without a blood test showing suppressed levels, then he's just being proactive and sometimes this can rear other problems -> like symptoms from too much DHEA and or more estrogen.

If you don't need it, you shouldn't be taking it.

Guided_by_Voices

Personally, I find DHEA to be very beneficial, particularly on the Llibido front, however experimenting is likely to be the only way to determine what works best for you. Some people seem to do well with it and others feel no affect or have negative responses.

Swilsondc

If you have your labs look and see if you were tested for DHEA it may be DHEA S I can’t remember but mine was way low when I started with my current doctor about 2 years ago. Up until then I had just been on different forms of test the last 7-8 years. I’m currently on 45mg per week divided into 2 doses, 250ius HCG 2x/wk, 25mg DHEA daily(I’ve tried different times of the day and splitting doses but taking it in the morning seems to work best for me)

Forty2

What is the percentage of oral DHEA that gets absorbed compared with the percentage absorbed via transdermak administration?

ExpTrain

Personally, I find DHEA to be very beneficial, particularly on the Llibido front, however experimenting is likely to be the only way to determine what works best for you. Some people seem to do well with it and others feel no affect or have negative responses.
is it micronized dhea youre taking?

ExpTrain

Here's my protocol.

is it micronized dhea?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching