DHEA Supplementation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

The whole "egg white inhibits biotin" is BS. Nature doesn't fuck up.
I put them in raw milk with raw honey to make a milkshake.
I’ve thought that same thing many times. Plus an egg yolk has quite a bit of biotin, which I would think would negate any biotin inhibiting that raw egg whites would do, if they inhibit biotin at all

I make something similar after the gym. Water, grassfed unflavored whey protein powder, a whole egg, raw honey, frozen bananas and a little salt and some ice. Makes a really good protein icecream. I use raw milk instead of water when I have it. It’s so creamy with the raw milk and egg yolk.

How many whole eggs do u eat per day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Z

Zibernet

I’ve thought that same thing many times. Plus an egg yolk has quite a bit of biotin, which I would think would negate any biotin inhibiting that raw egg whites would do, if they inhibit biotin at all

I make something similar after the gym. Water, grassfed unflavored whey protein powder, a whole egg, raw honey, frozen bananas and a little salt and some ice. Makes a really good protein icecream. I use raw milk instead of water when I have it. It’s so creamy with the raw milk and egg yolk.

How many whole eggs do u eat per day?

I don't have a strict diet, I don't count macros, some days I don't eat at all.
I eat them in the form of omelettes, sometimes raw, sometimes boiled.

I would say an average of 3/day. That means some days none, some up to 12.

GreenMachineX

Man ur doing better than I am I can tell u that lol. I know what the healthiest diet is for man, but doesn’t mean I currently follow it lol. I do try to stay as close to carnivore as I can tho. But the gym and building muscle is important to me, and I have a pretty crazy work schedule and social schedule, so haven’t been able to take the full carnivore plunge just yet. I do plan on doing so at some point tho. Currently eating the same exact thing everyday. 5 whole eggs, 2 just egg whites, white rice, honey for breakfast, followed by some fruit for desert. For lunch it’s cooked steak and rice, and then fruit for desert, and dinner is steak, rice and honey, and fruit for desert. Haven’t been able to get to the farmers market in a while, but when I can I always pickup some grassfed raw milk. Oh and I eat 1 ounce of organic raw grassfed cheese everyday.

So how many raw eggs do u do? Do u eat the whites raw too? Do u just crack them open and put them in ur mouth and swallow them? I don’t do the egg whites raw, due to worrying about the stuff that inhibits biotin supposedly that’s in them. What I do is I’ll eat 2 yolks raw just by swallowing them, put the two whites from them in a pan to cook, then crack 3 whole eggs in the pan to cook, and then just two whites in the pan to cook and throw 2 of the yolks away. So I eat 7 eggs total per day, but only 5 yolks
Sounds like the vertical diet. Are you a fan of Stan Efferding?

Gman86

Sounds like the vertical diet. Are you a fan of Stan Efferding?
Ya I love Stan efferding’s stuff. Not even just with diet, just with his views on life in general and business.

My diet is somewhat similar to the vertical diet with the amount of red meat, rice and fruit I eat, but that’s where the similarities end. I’m against veggies, nuts, seeds, legumes, oats, and wouldn’t eat potatoes regularly either, and he advocates for all those, along with processed commercial dairy. Think he advocates for idolized salt, which is not good for u as well. The vertical diet has some beneficial aspects to it for sure, but overall it’s a trash diet imo, at least in regards to health and longevity. It’s probably really good for improving physical performance and optimizing workouts tho.

alsi33

I take DHEA supplementation. I would like to know how long one should be on a stable dose to get an accurate reading on test results. Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
DHEA and DHEAS are converted into several active metabolites, including androstenedione, testosterone, estrone, estradiol, and estriol (Figure 1). The elimination half-life of DHEA is 15-38 minutes, whereas the half-life of DHEAS is 7-22 hours.

The concept of reaching steady state in pharmacokinetics refers to the point at which the rate of drug administration equals the rate of elimination, resulting in a constant concentration of the drug in the body [3]. The rule of thumb is that steady state is achieved after approximately five half-lives [3]. However, it's important to note that the attainment of steady state can vary depending on the specific drug and individual factors.

So, let's pick steady state of DHEA-S (the actual parameter measured in blood tests) of around 11 hours.

Approximate (not fully accurate) steady state: 11x5= 55 hours

I would wait at least 3 days and test after 3 hours of taking the last dose.

alsi33

Thanks for your reply, Nelson. I was planning to get blood tests in Am since i also check Cortisol Am, thyroid panel. I am on HC for partial adrenal insufficiency and armour for hypothyroidism. If i check DHEA before taking all meds, can the results still be interpreted in a useful way? My goal is to be around 500-600 NG/DL as per LEF and other progressive doctor's guidelines

alsi33

I am trying to increase DHEA but can not tolerate more than 37.5 mg in Am. The only solution i see is to take a second dose. Do people take DHEA twice a day? If yes, what is the best time to take the second dose? I use Nutricology DHEA brand.

My dhea is 259 Mcg/DL and the optimal should by 500-600 based on several sources including LEF. I also take 30 mg of HC in divided doses for partial adrenal insufficiency as well as 3 grains of NDT, as well as 250 mg of pregnenolone in divided doses spread over the day.

This DHEA formulation appears to be a pill to be swallowed. DHEA is usually taken sublingually. Did your health care provider recommend it? If not, you may want to consider switching to a sublingual. Others may have different experiences but 25mg taken sublingually should work better than 37.5 taken orally.

alsi33

This DHEA formulation appears to be a pill to be swallowed. DHEA is usually taken sublingually. Did your health care provider recommend it? If not, you may want to consider switching to a sublingual. Others may have different experiences but 25mg taken sublingually should work better than 37.5 taken orally.
Yes, My health care provider recommended it. I used to take sublingual DHEA and did not notice superior results. DHEA product i take is one of the few available in micronized form for superior absorption and is a high quality supplement. I just need to take higher amounts than i take and what most people would take probably due to the fact that i am on HC which suppress DHEA production.

GreenMachineX

Yes, My health care provider recommended it. I used to take sublingual DHEA and did not notice superior results. DHEA product i take is one of the few available in micronized form for superior absorption and is a high quality supplement. I just need to take higher amounts than i take and what most people would take probably due to the fact that i am on HC which suppress DHEA production.
Do you have Addison's? How are you diagnosed to receive HC?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me