DHEA Supplementation

Buy Lab Tests Online
C

Chroniclowe

The same for me, DHEA even lower my E2 level... I suffer from low e2 since I crashed with exemestane/arimidex with RAD140..
I try to find the way to increase my e2, I have very low shbg and my freeT is almost triple so increase T dose in NO NO for me. What do you think? Clomid raise estrogen?
I also fucked up my aromatisation permanently with exemestane 2-3 years ago still suffering. Before exemestane shit i was over aromatiser. Are you in trt? Clomid is horrific idea for that. I’ve tried it in various dosages made me libido non existant and bad depression and caused more joint pain than i usually have. Also lowers gh and igf1 levels not good.
Read low/crushed estrogen threads there are some tips and tricks you can try to see if them work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nocalves

I also fucked up my aromatisation permanently with exemestane 2-3 years ago still suffering. Before exemestane shit i was over aromatiser. Are you in trt? Clomid is horrific idea for that. I’ve tried it in various dosages made me libido non existant and bad depression and caused more joint pain than i usually have. Also lowers gh and igf1 levels not good.
Read low/crushed estrogen threads there are some tips and tricks you can try to see if them work for you.
Yes I am on trt. My GH level is low too and 4 iu of HGH seems to help little bit with aromatisation. Than you!

Nocalves

Is there any specific thread you meant? Can you share please.

tropicaldaze1950

Gene, you have a lot of experience with this. Some time back I took DHEA and bloated up within days. Of course I stopped taking it yet at 45, I wonder if I should try again at a lower dose and give it some time? Currently on cyp only @ 50mg every 3.5 days.
The same with me. My ankles and feet also swelled up. I've tried DHEA several times and it's always the same(10 to 25 mg). Too bad, because it does restore my erections. Now doing topical, as I've read it can be as effective as oral. I open a 25 mg capsule, mix it with a bit of olive oil and rub it into the side of my chest and the armpit. My recent lab, before taking DHEA, showed my level at 224 mcg/dL Age is 70.

DragonBits

What are your before and after supplementing levels of dhea
I would attack the problem directly and supplement with E2 cream.

Of course, acquiring the cream might be more difficult but I am thinking you could find it somehow.

If I did that, after a 3+ months, I would suspend supplementing long enough to see if my E2 was back to normal.

GreenMachineX

The same with me. My ankles and feet also swelled up. I've tried DHEA several times and it's always the same(10 to 25 mg). Too bad, because it does restore my erections. Now doing topical, as I've read it can be as effective as oral. I open a 25 mg capsule, mix it with a bit of olive oil and rub it into the side of my chest and the armpit. My recent lab, before taking DHEA, showed my level at 224 mcg/dL Age is 70.
I'm also experimenting with transdermal dhea. Alphagainz has it already in a transdermal solution and works quickly and well. I'm still figuring out the right dose, but >25mg is definitely too much for me. About 12mg bloats mildly but gives other benefits TRT had been missing.

tropicaldaze1950

I'm also experimenting with transdermal dhea. Alphagainz has it already in a transdermal solution and works quickly and well. I'm still figuring out the right dose, but >25mg is definitely too much for me. About 12mg bloats mildly but gives other benefits TRT had been missing.
I'm hypersensitive to additives/preservatives even in topical formulations so I just homebrew it, lol. I'm trying it, now, on my scrotum in attempt to increase DHT.

lukas_az

been taking 25mg DHEA in the evening, sleep is great. for 1+ month or so.
my DHEA-S levels came at 345.
I've notice some people here got lower levels at higher doses, I am wondering if supplement quality plays a role here. I do use PureEncapsulations for DHEA, not advertising for this brand, and I only have 2 supplements from them.

GreenMachineX

been taking 25mg DHEA in the evening, sleep is great. for 1+ month or so.
my DHEA-S levels came at 345.
I've notice some people here got lower levels at higher doses, I am wondering if supplement quality plays a role here. I do use PureEncapsulations for DHEA, not advertising for this brand, and I only have 2 supplements from them.
I like that brand as well for several things.

Z

Zibernet

All hormone levels are meant to be lower as we get older, it’s how your body accelerates aging so that you die and you don’t take up valuable resources anymore. These resources are needed for people that are still fertile, and can pass on healthy DNA and keep our species alive. But we are here on this forum because we are trying to fight the aging process, so I don’t think you’re going to get anybody to agree with your theory that we would potentially be healthier if we kept certain hormone levels lower, and only replaced other specific hormones. All due respect obviously.

Hormones getting lower with age are a consequence of one's organism degradation, which doesn't have the ressources and raw materials necessary to produce said hormones.

The oldest father that ever produced a baby was 96 years old, in India, a few years ago.
His diet consisted of raw milk, raw eggs, and raw almonds. That's it.

The fact that the vast majority of men have decreasing hormone levels shouldn't be considered natural or an example to follow.
They are just a consequence of poor diets and poor lifestyles.

Absent a correction of either diet or lifestyle, one can supplement hormones to restore youthful levels.
It won't cancel the degradation process brought upon by the poor diet, but at least you will feel happier in your degraded body.

Gman86

Hormones getting lower with age are a consequence of one's organism degradation, which doesn't have the ressources and raw materials necessary to produce said hormones.

The oldest father that ever produced a baby was 96 years old, in India, a few years ago.
His diet consisted of raw milk, raw eggs, and raw almonds. That's it.

The fact that the vast majority of men have decreasing hormone levels shouldn't be considered natural or an example to follow.
They are just a consequence of poor diets and poor lifestyles.

Absent a correction of either diet or lifestyle, one can supplement hormones to restore youthful levels.
It won't cancel the degradation process brought upon by the poor diet, but at least you will feel happier in your degraded body.
That’s interesting about his diet. I’m a firm believer in the optimal diet being a raw carnivore diet with specific carb sources eaten in a cyclical manner. So not all the time, but u also don’t want to be in ketosis forever either. So raw milk and raw eggs line right up with that type of diet. The almonds are doing more harm than good, but sounds like the raw milk and eggs are enough to minimize most of the negative effects of the almonds.

Wolverine

That’s interesting about his diet. I’m a firm believer in the optimal diet being a raw carnivore diet with specific carb sources eaten in a cyclical manner. So not all the time, but u also don’t want to be in ketosis forever either. So raw milk and raw eggs line right up with that type of diet. The almonds are doing more harm than good, but sounds like the raw milk and eggs are enough to minimize most of the negative effects of the almonds.
What's wrong with almonds? I drink almond milk and sometimes eat almond milk yogurt trying avoid lactose. Thanks.

Z

Zibernet

Completely agree. I just don't have the balls to go completely raw carnivore with my current social life.
Raw milk and raw eggs with cooked carnivore diet is where I'm at, feeling great.

Z

Zibernet

What's wrong with almonds? I drink almond milk and sometimes eat almond milk yogurt trying avoid lactose. Thanks.

Everything is wrong with almonds and other nuts and seeds, let alone grains.
Read about Aajonus Vonderplanitz, it would be too long to explain the diet basics here.

Gman86

I agree with zibernet, it’s a bit complicated to sum up real quick on here, but once u learn what seeds actually are, it’s obvious that we’re not supposed to be eating them. I haven’t checked out the guy he recommended, but I definitely am going to. The person that I’ve found explains it the best so far is Dr Paul Saladino. The guy is a legit computer. Idk how he remembers everything he does. Here’s a quick video where he talks about seeds and nuts, IIRC, but if u really want to understand why humans shouldn’t be consuming seeds and nuts u definitely want to dig deeper into all the content Dr Paul Saladino has out there. He has a YouTube channel as well as a podcast. Here’s the quick video where he talks about seeds and nuts tho.

Also, if ur sensitive to lactose, u may want to look into organic raw grassfed dairy. It’s very healthy for u, and may not bother u like processed commercial dairy does. When u pasteurize dairy u kill all the good bacteria and enzymes that are there to help digestive the dairy properly. Commercial dairy kills all the good bacteria and enzymes that help us digest the lactose in dairy. So a lot of people that think there lactose intolerant are really just unable to digest commercial dairy properly, but some have no problem digesting raw organic grassfed dairy. The homogenization process also degrades the dairy and makes it difficult for us to digest. Overall, processed commercial dairy is one of the worst foods a human can intake. It’s just a dead food that is going to increase inflammation. Raw organic grassfed dairy, on the other hand, is one of the oldest super foods there is. It doesn’t even have to be organic, but obv preferred. Being raw and grassfed is what’s mostly important. There’s a tribe in Africa that has been studied, due to how extremely healthy they are, and they mainly eat only raw cow milk mixed with cow blood, and I believe raw honey when it’s available.

Gman86

Completely agree. I just don't have the balls to go completely raw carnivore with my current social life.
Raw milk and raw eggs with cooked carnivore diet is where I'm at, feeling great.

Man ur doing better than I am I can tell u that lol. I know what the healthiest diet is for man, but doesn’t mean I currently follow it lol. I do try to stay as close to carnivore as I can tho. But the gym and building muscle is important to me, and I have a pretty crazy work schedule and social schedule, so haven’t been able to take the full carnivore plunge just yet. I do plan on doing so at some point tho. Currently eating the same exact thing everyday. 5 whole eggs, 2 just egg whites, white rice, honey for breakfast, followed by some fruit for desert. For lunch it’s cooked steak and rice, and then fruit for desert, and dinner is steak, rice and honey, and fruit for desert. Haven’t been able to get to the farmers market in a while, but when I can I always pickup some grassfed raw milk. Oh and I eat 1 ounce of organic raw grassfed cheese everyday.

So how many raw eggs do u do? Do u eat the whites raw too? Do u just crack them open and put them in ur mouth and swallow them? I don’t do the egg whites raw, due to worrying about the stuff that inhibits biotin supposedly that’s in them. What I do is I’ll eat 2 yolks raw just by swallowing them, put the two whites from them in a pan to cook, then crack 3 whole eggs in the pan to cook, and then just two whites in the pan to cook and throw 2 of the yolks away. So I eat 7 eggs total per day, but only 5 yolks

Last edited:
Z

Zibernet

Man ur doing better than I am I can tell h that lol. I know what the healthiest diet is for man, but doesn’t mean I currently follow it lol. I do try to stay as close to carnivore as I can tho. But the gym and building muscle is important to me, and I have a pretty crazy work schedule and social schedule, so haven’t been able to take the full carnivore plunge just yet. I do plan on doing so at some point tho. Currently eating the same exact thing everyday. 5 whole eggs, 2 just egg whites, white rice, honey for breakfast, followed by some fruit for desert. For lunch it’s cooked steak and rice, and then fruit for desert, and dinner is steak, rice and honey, and fruit for desert. Haven’t been able to get to the farmers market in a while, but when I can I always pickup some grassfed raw milk. Oh and I eat 1 ounce of organic raw grassfed cheese everyday.

So how many raw eggs do u do? Do u eat the whites raw too? Do u just crack them open and put them in ur mouth and swallow them? I don’t do the egg whites raw, due to worrying about the stuff that inhibits biotin supposedly that’s in them. What I do is I’ll eat 2 yolks raw just by swallowing them, put the two whites from them in a pan to cook, then crack 3 whole eggs in the pan to cook, and then just two whites in the pan to cook and throw 2 of the yolks away. So I eat 7 eggs total per day, but only 5 yolks

The whole "egg white inhibits biotin" is BS. Nature doesn't fuck up.
I put them in raw milk with raw honey to make a milkshake.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me