DHEA Sourced from country other than China?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Anyone found DHEA that comes from anywhere other than China? A number of brands are "made in the USA" but that means nothing as the raw material is still sourced from China.

Even the higher end companies have responded that they are sourcing from China...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Almost all DHEA on market comes from mexican yam (wild yam). It is cheap and very easy to make into DHEA. Yams are grown in mexico and trucked to texas. very few companies get dhea or precursors ie pregnenolone from china. still others buy the carbon backbone from oil refineries. I believe pure encapsulations belongs to first category but i am not certain.

mopes

Thanks. Pure encapulations sources theirs from china unfortunately (it's the product I'm currently using). Nutrabio does too. Haven't found anyone that sources from mexcio yet but I'll keep looking... Dhea.com has not yet responded after multiple inquires which is consistent with the other companies I've contacted. Leads me to believe they either have poor customer service or are not proud/interested in releasing their source country.

Honestly I'd feel much better about mexcio than china. I've toured chinese manufacturing facilities and they give me the creeps.

mopes

Well this is disturbing. Asked DHEA.com where their dhea was sourced and they replied with this...

"Please try other brand, don't try ours.
Jason"

Glad I didn't order from these geniuses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me