DHEA Side Effects & Safety

Buy Lab Tests Online

caston41

When I first started w/Defy medical, they thought my levels were too low, and put me on DHEA among other things. :)

I started with taking 25mg tabs 1x daily. Levels were to low, so it was upped to 25mg 2x a day.

On the bottle, and some other sites if I understood it properly, it mentioned potential to cause prostate cancer, immune system issues diabetes and depression among other things. I do know just because they are listed, doesn't mean I will be subject to all of them. But I wanted a little feedback to see if my concerns are not warranted.

I do have low grade depression, higher grade anxiety and diabetes that is pretty well controlled w/lifestyle.

Should I be concerned? I don't notice much physical difference after starting it.

Thanks!
Jack

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Those possible side effects would be with ridiculously high dosages, not any dose prescribed by a knowledgeable doctor. The only realistic issue is potential E2 conversion for very sensitive/high E2 converters. Again though, that is dosage dependent and easily adjusted if it becomes an issue.

Vince

Super Moderator
They do check your levels, if levels are too high just cut back the dose. I only keep my DHEA levels within the range, I don't want any complications that could be caused by high levels.

When I first started w/Defy medical, they thought my levels were too low, and put me on DHEA among other things. :)

I started with taking 25mg tabs 1x daily. Levels were to low, so it was upped to 25mg 2x a day.

On the bottle, and some other sites if I understood it properly, it mentioned potential to cause prostate cancer, immune system issues diabetes and depression among other things. I do know just because they are listed, doesn't mean I will be subject to all of them. But I wanted a little feedback to see if my concerns are not warranted.

I do have low grade depression, higher grade anxiety and diabetes that is pretty well controlled w/lifestyle.

Should I be concerned? I don't notice much physical difference after starting it.

Thanks!
Jack

Depends on where you're getting your info...ambulance chasing lawyers? Yep. Medical community that views Hormone replacement as "voodoo" (my word)...yep. Take it with a grain of salt types of information. I'm 100% behind Defy and what they've done for me. I have zero concerns. In fact, at a recent checkup with my nurse practitioner who gives me a sort of raised eye look about TRT, I told her Dr Saya has been taking better care of me than she does, though she's an excellent practitioner. When it comes to these doom and gloom side effects, I don't mind at all telling my Practitioner that her "Pharmeceuticals are any better for me....?" (rhetorical)

PAUL-E

You are in good hands with defy IMHO, as long as your in a healthy range and not taking massive amounts you should be ok. I think its more like testosterone it will not cause you to get prostate cancer but may accelerate the rate of growth if you did get it. A lot of medications have side effects that are indirect from the medication its self take AI's side effects: joint stiffness, mood, constipation etc.. they are really side effect of low estrogen and since the AI lowers estrogen you get the sides if that makes sense.

caston41

Thanks everyone for taking your time to provide feedback. Defy did do labs, and they tested the levels, and made adjustments accordingly. I am aware that if someone so much gets a hang nail, they have to warn you about it to keep from getting sued. Thanks again!

I had my first consultation with Dr. Crisler. He was very thorough, went over all of my labs in detail. My follow ups were with Jill. She seemed very knowledgeable too.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me