Dhea raises PSA levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
In my opinion no. The conversion of dhea to estradiol or even dht can effect the prostate.PSA can be a response to inflammatio, and intestinal or urinary tract infections can raise it also

Vince

Super Moderator
I do supplement with dhea and at least for me it has not increased my PSA. I guess maybe you're someone who should not supplement with DHEA. If you're concerned that it's increasing your PSA just quit supplementing with it and hopefully it will take care of your issues.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been supplementing with DHEA for over 7 years now. 25 mg daily. And my PSA has stayed the same 1.5 for the 7 years. So at least for me. I have no concern. But if I did have issues or concerned with DHEA I would just stop supplementing with it. No big deal.

Systemlord

Well I went of dhea for 4 weeks and got my blood tested. My PSA dropped to 2.9. I started taking dhea again and my PSA went to 3.8. I will go off the dhea for 6-8 weeks and get my blood tested again
There's still no way to prove causation and is probably a fluctuation you're seeing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me