DHEA makes me...

Buy Lab Tests Online

blinkyvx

how though ifit seems to be the first hormone in the pathway? So IF i can get my doctor to test and its free why not?

If not, is it just something you try , start low and see how it works, if it does anything?

just sort of feel im missing that "zest "for life aspect ,ive also looked into tongkat ali

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

After roughly a month of when you posted just how good you were feeling, have you continued to be the same with this protocol?

Cheers.

Well just when I thought I was dialed in things started to fall apart. I think I have it pinpointed to the HCG unfortunately. I hadn't been feeling well (tired, moody, depressed) the past few weeks and I stopped the HCG. I am starting to feel better already after about 1.5 weeks without it. I'll see how it goes and I will try it again later on to see if the same thing happens again.

DaytonaJonah

I couldn't handle the mood swings of just a little bit of HCG, so dropped it altogether awhile back and feel better as a result. Hope you continue to improve back to where you were when you posted earlier.
I just bumped up my daily test cream to 200mg from 150mg hoping to improve libido even more. After just a couple of days, I would say I am improving...some. Hoping to get back to where I felt when I was 17 as many state here.

Gman86

I couldn't handle the mood swings of just a little bit of HCG, so dropped it altogether awhile back and feel better as a result. Hope you continue to improve back to where you were when you posted earlier.
I just bumped up my daily test cream to 200mg from 150mg hoping to improve libido even more. After just a couple of days, I would say I am improving...some. Hoping to get back to where I felt when I was 17 as many state here.

You applying all 200mg of cream to your scrotum? You applying once or twice per day?

Gman86

Well just when I thought I was dialed in things started to fall apart. I think I have it pinpointed to the HCG unfortunately. I hadn't been feeling well (tired, moody, depressed) the past few weeks and I stopped the HCG. I am starting to feel better already after about 1.5 weeks without it. I'll see how it goes and I will try it again later on to see if the same thing happens again.

What dose of HCG were you using?

DaytonaJonah

You applying all 200mg of cream to your scrotum? You applying once or twice per day?
Yes. 150gm around 6-7am in the morning and then another 50 around 11am after my morning shower before heading to work. Feeling pretty good. Morning wood each morning now and is so strong it's been waking me up but I go back to sleep easily. Today was the first time in a very long time...30 years perhaps?(I'll be 60 later this week) that I had a spontaneous erection when seeing an attractive woman standing at a counter nearby. Took me totally and pleasantly by surprise and I had to collect my thoughts in order to overcome the feeling. NICE! I could get used to this and it would be a great problem to have.
I've been hopeful this is what would be happening with my protocol that I even shopped for some tighty-whity briefs to help keep myself somewhat contained within without too obvious of having a throbbing erection. My collection of loose boxer briefs will be just for sleeping in now.

Since stopping the DHEA and I am definitely less agitated. i haven't taken it in about a week and it seems like each day the feeling faded a little and now I am basically normal.

So today I started pregnenolone at 30mgs. I'll see if I notice any benefits. I suppose I am looking for improvement in sleep, brain fog, and libido. I wouldn't be fiddling with anything if I felt perfect.
How u doing on preg?? I upped mine from 10mg to 20mg.....cant take dhea.

DixieWrecked

How u doing on preg?? I upped mine from 10mg to 20mg.....cant take dhea.

10mg is plenty strong for me. That's all that I need. I actually have made another observation. About an hour after taking 25mg DHEA my chest around my nipples would be achy. I went ahead and stopped the DHEA and my sleep has improved drastically. And not only that but since stopping the DHEA and the HCG my physique looks very different. I am stronger and I look alot harder. Both of these compounds have some type of estrogenic or other type of effect on their own which does not agree with me. As I have cut those things out the better I am feeling. I'm feeling pretty damn good at work and in the gym and I look great. However, libido is not up to standard. I am going to be patient and see what happens.

Jerajera

10mg is plenty strong for me. That's all that I need. I actually have made another observation. About an hour after taking 25mg DHEA my chest around my nipples would be achy. I went ahead and stopped the DHEA and my sleep has improved drastically. And not only that but since stopping the DHEA and the HCG my physique looks very different. I am stronger and I look alot harder. Both of these compounds have some type of estrogenic or other type of effect on their own which does not agree with me. As I have cut those things out the better I am feeling. I'm feeling pretty damn good at work and in the gym and I look great. However, libido is not up to standard. I am going to be patient and see what happens.

Any update on this? Are you still using Preg or/and DHEA?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me