Dhea liquid/liposomal/micronized/lipoceutical sublingial/dissolvable

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

Hello everyone,

I have been doing some reading on the forum regarding dhea. I have seen many different forms on google and I am wondering which form is the best and why? Which form has the least side effects? From what I found a majority of people don't like the over the counter dhea. I also found that the sublingual spray is better because it doesn't take a toll on the liver but that does that mean it doesn't aromatase since the liver doesn't break it down?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Hello everyone,

I have been doing some reading on the forum regarding dhea. I have seen many different forms on google and I am wondering which form is the best and why? Which form has the least side effects? From what I found a majority of people don't like the over the counter dhea. I also found that the sublingual spray is better because it doesn't take a toll on the liver but that does that mean it doesn't aromatase since the liver doesn't break it down?
Pretty standard to take capsules, either OTC or prescribed through a compounding pharmacy like Empower or through Defy, or via prescription through FullScript. Oral DHEA is not liver toxic.

Vince

Super Moderator
I just use Jarrow brand of DHEA and always had good results. I tried more expensive brands but did not get better results.

Bennytrt

Pretty standard to take capsules, either OTC or prescribed through a compounding pharmacy like Empower or through Defy, or via prescription through FullScript. Oral DHEA is not liver toxic.
Sounds great. I need to boost my dhea because my adrenals need help. It's throwing my thyroid out of wack. Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me