Dhea combined with ibatumoren for IGF-1increase

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The pituitary gland has a natural feedback loop (ceiling effect) that prevents HGH/IGF-1 from getting too high, so you can't overdose on peptides. When this ceiling effect kicks in you feel a head rush, this is that natural feedback looping stunting excess levels.

valexiz7

The pituitary gland has a natural feedback loop (ceiling effect) that prevents HGH/IGF-1 from getting too high, so you can't overdose on peptides. When this ceiling effect kicks in you feel a head rush, this is that natural feedback looping stunting excess levels.
nice info. where does the excess go to tho?

Loki

Why do you want high IGF-1? For muscle building? It takes more than that. Also, ibutamoren can make some guys fat since it increases hunger and most cannot exercise enough to compensate for the extra calories. Make sure you read every post in this long thread:
Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

Nelson, if somebody is extremely disciplined and can avoid excess eating. Say only add a little quality calories to add a little lean muscle or even no extra at all. Would you recommend this over the rest of the Growth Hormone boosters? Seems like it is the most effective but has also the biggest trade of with hunger and weight gain...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, if somebody is extremely disciplined and can avoid excess eating. Say only add a little quality calories to add a little lean muscle or even no extra at all. Would you recommend this over the rest of the Growth Hormone boosters? Seems like it is the most effective but has also the biggest trade of with hunger and weight gain...

Yes. No peptide can increase IGF-1 and keep it elevated like ibutamoren. If you control your early morning cravings (assuming you take it at night), you will get great pumps at the gym. Yes, water retention is always an issue like for all GH products. Some people are taking 25 mg every other day or 12.5 mg per day instead of the 25 mg per day dose used in studies.

Loki

Yes. No peptide can increase IGF-1 and keep it elevated like ibutamoren. If you control your early morning cravings (assuming you take it at night), you will get great pumps at the gym. Yes, water retention is always an issue like for all GH products. Some people are taking 25 mg every other day or 12.5 mg per day instead of the 25 mg per day dose used in studies.

Ok, thanks! I seem to never be hungry and I have never taken anything that increases my appetite. My meals are planned out so if I get hungry my only option will be water or possibly an additional prepped meal. I am going to give this a try. The Doctor ordered from empower and I do believe it is the 25MG per day. Should I try this dose (at night) and then go down as needed?

I am trying to lean up with losing as little muscle and strength as possible. I seem to be stuck at 14-15% body fat. Would love to see how I look at 12% with the same muscle mass. No reason other than just challenging myself.....

Loki

Curious if anybody noticed the appetite increase day 1... I took 25 MG at bed time last night and my appetite seems normal. Also I assume no carbs probably like an hour or so before the dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me