Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bennytrt

Added 50 mg of Dhea on Sunday! And I have been sleeping like crazy,I feel a lot more aggressive in the gym,and improved mood! But my dick still feels numb and dosent stay hard for long, my sex drive is non existent! Should I lower or up Dhea dose heard of people getting better results with 100 mg! I am getting my e2 sensitive check on Monday! I’ve been on this protocol for 8 weeks and still no improvements in libido! 62.5 mg e3d!
My current protocol on Dhea is 25mg slow release micronized before bed one day and 12.5 mg of Dhea slow release micronized before bed the following day. I do this throughout the week and it works great for me. I still need to get blood work but I have been taking Dhea for 6 weeks. The pros that I have noticed are the following:
- night time erections
- libido is back
- I have plenty of REM sleep ( I come to this conclusion based on dreaming. If I dream a lot which I do then that means I have reached REM)
- I can hold my urine until morning (before this I would get up once or twice to urinate)
- short term memory improvement
I take it 30 mins before bed. The brand that I use is Nutricology Dhea 25 Mg Sustained Release Tablets, 60 Count.
A week I added pregnenolone 50 mg from Nutricology Pregnenolone 50 Mg Sustained Release Tablets. I use a single blade to cut the oval tablet into 4 pieces making each piece 12.5 mg. It's a bit difficult to cut but I get it done. I also take this before bed along with Dhea. The only side effect I have noticed is that it's causing a bit of acne.

Harley

I take 25 mg of Dhea before sleep but my dhea-s is low .
DEIDROEPIANDROSTERONE SOLFATO 93 mcg/dl (80-560).
I have no idea why any one would dhea without an analysis showing it low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me