DHEA and Thyroid Function

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I began supplementing DHEA at 25mg every morning after lab work showed it at 95. Libido, sleep, morning wood, erection quality all seem to have improved. I've noticed no ill side effects from it.

Something that concerns me is my most recent labs show a significant increase in TSH. TSH has always been under 2 (usually 1.5ish or lower) but this set of labs shows it at 3.2.

The only thing protocol wise that changed was the addition of DHEA.

I fully realize i should have FT4 FT3 RT3 checked out as well but i've been so consistent thyroid wise I never bother with the expense anymore.

My question is, Could the DHEA be responsible for the increase in TSH?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I began supplementing DHEA at 25mg every morning after lab work showed it at 95. Libido, sleep, morning wood, erection quality all seem to have improved. I've noticed no ill side effects from it.

Something that concerns me is my most recent labs show a significant increase in TSH. TSH has always been under 2 (usually 1.5ish or lower) but this set of labs shows it at 3.2.

The only thing protocol wise that changed was the addition of DHEA.

I fully realize i should have FT4 FT3 RT3 checked out as well but i've been so consistent thyroid wise I never bother with the expense anymore.

My question is, Could the DHEA be responsible for the increase in TSH?
I would say, DHEA will not affect your thyroid. But if you want to know for sure, stop taking it. See if it brings your TSH back to your old levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me