DHB (1-test cyp) solo, would it be worth doing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WayneP

Got the idea from that thread. Would it be worth running SOLO (not on TRT), just a small weekly dose of 50mg?

I, like that poster, get no benefits from testosterone itself, call me a non responder if you will. But maybe 1-test cyp would have an effect?

Thoughts? Would this cause shutdown?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

Got the idea from that thread. Would it be worth running SOLO (not on TRT), just a small weekly dose of 50mg?

I, like that poster, get no benefits from testosterone itself, call me a non responder if you will. But maybe 1-test cyp would have an effect?

Thoughts? Would this cause shutdown?
No!
You need test to aromatize
I don't respond well to testosterone because of low shbg and if I increases my T then estradiol becomes a problem.
Dhb doesn't bind to shbg and it doesn't aromatize hence I added it to my TRT and it works great.

JA Battle

No!
I don't respond well to testosterone because of low shbg and if I increases my T then estradiol becomes a problem.
Dhb doesn't bind to shbg and it doesn't aromatize hence I added it to my TRT and it works great.
I don’t remember your full protocol, could you remind us?

goolapsh

50mg DHB added to TRT.

Eli have you ever tried another ester besides cypionate? Did you ever test your dht on cypionate? Mine runs low on cypionate, and I keep seeing low shbg guys being poor converters. I have the exact same issues as you and have found that the only form of test that works is the scrotal cream but don’t want to do that because of the hairloss. I’m not a guy to add dhb (not judging, just not for me) to injections lol. Just curious if you had tried other esters.

eli

Eli have you ever tried another ester besides cypionate? Did you ever test your dht on cypionate? Mine runs low on cypionate, and I keep seeing low shbg guys being poor converters. I have the exact same issues as you and have found that the only form of test that works is the scrotal cream but don’t want to do that because of the hairloss. I’m not a guy to add dhb (not judging, just not for me) to injections lol. Just curious if you had tried other esters.

Same here, cream on scrotum is a god send but hairloss gets horrible.
Have you tried daily injections subq?
I've tried mast, tren, dhb, ment with trt, DHB is the best one because it doesn't bind to shbg and it's powerful with low sides. Stay away from DHT derivatives because they crash shbg

goolapsh

Same here, cream on scrotum is a god send but hairloss gets horrible.
Have you tried daily injections subq?
I've tried mast, tren, dhb, ment with trt, DHB is the best one because it doesn't bind to shbg and it's powerful with low sides. Stay away from DHT derivatives because they crash shbg
I’ve tried eod shots IM. On 150mg cypionate every week. Low dht. Erections and libido sucked lol

bochinit

No!

I'm having the same problem. What you do? What's your protocol?

Vince

Super Moderator
No!
How's the post injection pain?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching