Depression while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Koondawg

I have been treating with multiple medications for depression for the past 4 years. I began TRT 18months ago after having my prostate removed due to cancer.

in reading in this forum, I see that most men report their motivation and sense of well being improve while on TRT. Although THT has improved my strength and muscle growth, the depression is making it harder and harder to be motivated to get off my ass and go to the gym.

anybody out there have any comments on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

there is a good chance that it is not the TRT. you have been on various psychiatric pills for 4 years? unlikely that you will ever feel normal on them. i would recommend looking into safe withdrawal, and natural alternatives, i mention couple, do your own research
a) diet changes (try carnivore/fruit)
b) SAMe, STjohns wort, omega3 etc
c) modafinil (2-3 week max)
d) anything you can think of which does not include any regular AD's

good luck

Hyrulewarrior1978

there is a good chance that it is not the TRT. you have been on various psychiatric pills for 4 years? unlikely that you will ever feel normal on them. i would recommend looking into safe withdrawal, and natural alternatives, i mention couple, do your own research

good luck
I question the safety of moda long-term

t_spacemonkey

Why? I'm not taking it at the moment as i'm not currently working, but i did use it daily for a few years.
in my personal experience, moda isn't the worst in terms of w/d. you will sleep couple days straight and thats about. way better then amphetamines. but daily use will kick you out of balance, reduce sleep quality etc. the half life is like 12h, which means it will still work at night. but somehow it doesnt give me total insomnia like vyvanse etc, which i will never touch again

Koondawg

good luck
Thanks for your input. I have tried to get off the drugs several times, without success. They are terribly addictive

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me