Depression after quitting smoking

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThanushPoulsen

Hi
For many years I've been smoking and everything was ok. However, recently I realized that after morning run I had a short breath, my lungs did not work as before. Also, I started experiencing general weakness. I'm so tired after the workout, I'm literally dying. So, I decided to quit.
I have a great willpower and quitting was not a problem. But I faced some mental problems. I am depressed, frequently irritated and angry with people for no reason. I read on VapingDaily that these symptoms are common but treatable. I've learned some from this article (vapingdaily.com/depression-and-smoking) but still, depression didn't pass. Maybe someone has any ideas? Would be very grateful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi
For many years I've been smoking and everything was ok. However, recently I realized that after morning run I had a short breath, my lungs did not work as before. Also, I started experiencing general weakness. I'm so tired after the workout, I'm literally dying. So, I decided to quit.
I have a great willpower and quitting was not a problem. But I faced some mental problems. I am depressed, frequently irritated and angry with people for no reason. I read on VapingDaily that these symptoms are common but treatable. I've learned some from this article (vapingdaily.com/depression-and-smoking) but still, depression didn't pass. Maybe someone has any ideas? Would be very grateful.
I'm sure that there some mental aspects not just the physical.

M

MarkM

You stated that quitting was not a problem but based on your statement of depression, irritability, and being angry it’s obvious that it is more of a problem than you realize.

How long did you smoke? How long has it been since you stopped smoking? Exactly what steps have you taken to assist you in stopping smoking?

You are basically coming off a drug and it takes your body time to adjust to the lack of nicotine. It’s the same as withdrawal.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackebob

You should get some nicotine gum, and wean yourself of of that, start with 4mg. After 2 weeks go to 2mg, and get to the point where you chew a piece for several hours. I know what you feel, but this worked for me.

Nicotine habits are hard. I still miss chew after three years clean.

Last edited:

ThanushPoulsen

You stated that quitting was not a problem but based on your statement of depression, irritability, and being angry it’s obvious that it is more of a problem than you realize.

How long did you smoke? How long has it been since you stopped smoking? Exactly what steps have you taken to assist you in stopping smoking?

You are basically coming off a drug and it takes your body time to adjust to the lack of nicotine. It’s the same as withdrawal.
Maybe you are right, it is a greater problem than I realize.
I've been smoking for 6 years. I stopped 4 months ago. I tried to quit cold turkey, but it didn't work and I started vaping decreasing nicotine level. Also, I tried to replace my desire to smoke with food. It was delicious, but the effect was minimal....

ThanushPoulsen

You should get some nicotine gum, and wean yourself of of that, start with 4mg. After 2 weeks go to 2mg, and get to the point where you chew a piece for several hours. I know what you feel, but this worked for me.

Nicotine habits are hard. I still miss chew after three years clean.
I thought about this option but it seemed to me as a waste of money.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me