Depo Testosterone vs Generic

Buy Lab Tests Online

canatct

Is there any difference between big name depo test and generic? I purchased my last 2 10ml bottles of Pfizer Depo Testosterone from Costco for around $58. Now they stock generic brand West Ward. I called several local pharmacies and most all have this brand. They can order the Pfizer but the cheapest I have found is $147, where the West Ward is around $55. Have any that have changed brands noticed a difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

The list and amount of inactive ingredients appear to be exactly the same in both the Ward and Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate. There should be no significant difference. I use Watson generic.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
They both have to comply with the same FDA standards. They are the same. Go for the genetic. Testosterone is a super cheap hormone to make.

canatct

Thanks Nelson and G123. None of the local pharmacies carry Watson, Sandoz, or Pfizer, so I guess I'll try the generic.

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Compounded test is every bit as good as name brand. Just make sure you're working with a reliable clinic, which in turn will be working with a reliable pharmacy.

James

Compounded test is every bit as good as name brand. Just make sure you're working with a reliable clinic, which in turn will be working with a reliable pharmacy.
That's the key Chris, the reliable clinic and reliable pharmacy. As Nelson pointed out, in theory they all have to comply with the same FDA standards. In reality, the compounding pharmacies are only as good as their people and we all know people make mistakes. I wonder if there was ever a study that tested random test to see if it truly contained what was said on the vial. Maybe those with inside ties to the compounding pharmacy industry would know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me