Delayed Ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

Been on TRT with HCG for 3 weeks. 0.1 mg of both every day. Feeling pretty good, but one problem - delayed ejaculation. Probably taking about 10 times longer and that is with some serious effort. Not the most enjoyable thing in the world. Most likely higher estrogen? Prolactin? Not taking an AI and obviously have no idea what my numbers are as I am only 3 weeks in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jed Dorsey

The answer for me was AI. I know some will disagree in this group but just my personal experience.
My protocol is 120mg Test, 200mg Nandro weekly. I experienced delayed ejaculation for about 3 months I mentioned it to my doctor he instructed me to take .5 mg Arimedex weekly and after about 2nd dose of Dex I started to notice a change my erections went back to ‘normal’

Anonymon

Been on TRT with HCG for 3 weeks. 0.1 mg of both every day. Feeling pretty good, but one problem - delayed ejaculation. Probably taking about 10 times longer and that is with some serious effort. Not the most enjoyable thing in the world. Most likely higher estrogen? Prolactin? Not taking an AI and obviously have no idea what my numbers are as I am only 3 weeks in.
Do you mean 0.1 mL and not mg?

TLawyer

The answer for me was AI. I know some will disagree in this group but just my personal experience.
My protocol is 120mg Test, 200mg Nandro weekly. I experienced delayed ejaculation for about 3 months I mentioned it to my doctor he instructed me to take .5 mg Arimedex weekly and after about 2nd dose of Dex I started to notice a change my erections went back to ‘normal’
That is what I suspect as well. Waiting for my AI to arrive and going to try a small weekly dose. My doctor recommended this initially, but I held off to see how things worked out.

Hyrulewarrior1978

That is what I suspect as well. Waiting for my AI to arrive and going to try a small weekly dose. My doctor recommended this initially, but I held off to see how things worked out.
I don’t think it has anything to do with estrogen. This is just my opinion, but I would eliminate hcg focus on just test and inject it once a week. Injecting every day in the past gave me those similar issues. I think the body need some fluctuations in testosterone. I know not everyone agrees with me on this forum, but the injections were never intended to be used daily, and I have the best results with infrequent injections. Actually the best results for me are using scrotal creams but second best would be infrequent injections. This is my take so take it for what’s it’s worth. Again this is not estrogen related issue.

Anonymon

I don’t think it has anything to do with estrogen. This is just my opinion, but I would eliminate hcg focus on just test and inject it once a week. Injecting every day in the past gave me those similar issues. I think the body need some fluctuations in testosterone. I know not everyone agrees with me on this forum, but the injections were never intended to be used daily, and I have the best results with infrequent injections. Actually the best results for me are using scrotal creams but second best would be infrequent injections. This is my take so take it for what’s it’s worth. Again this is not estrogen related issue.
I don’t think it’s estrogen, either, but I wouldn’t begrudge anyone from trying a baby dose of an AI to see if it helped with anything. I only know it doesn’t help me because I tried it. I wouldn’t know that if I hadn’t.

Like you, I’d also suggest trying to drop or lower HCG first either way. It’s a lot safer to mess with. I personally feel better with a big amount of it (720iu 3x a week), and some guys hate it in any dose. Whatever this guy does, I’d play with one variable at a time so you know what did what and be patient when doing so.

Hyrulewarrior1978

I don’t think it’s estrogen, either, but I wouldn’t begrudge anyone from trying a baby dose of an AI to see if it helped with anything. I only know it doesn’t help me because I tried it. I wouldn’t know that if I hadn’t.

Like you, I’d also suggest trying to drop or lower HCG first either way. It’s a lot safer to mess with. I personally feel better with a big amount of it (720iu 3x a week), and some guys hate it in any dose. Whatever this guy does, I’d play with one variable at a time so you know what did what and be patient when doing so.
Agreed. Those estrogen blockers are poison in a pill.

Mastodont

So are you taking 500ius of hcg daily with 20mg of test daily? Why would you use such a large dose to begin with, especially that much hcg?

Anonymon

So are you taking 500ius of hcg daily with 20mg of test daily? Why would you use such a large dose to begin with, especially that much hcg?
With many HCG mixtures, .1ml would amount to 100iu’s. I used to do that. It’s actually a pretty normal dose on a week to week basis. 20mg of test daily is also only 140mg a week, which is about average for daily dose TRT now. Most guys for that do 100-200mg a week and 140’s right in the middle there.

TLawyer

No, 100ius of HCG daily, which amounts to 700ius of HCG per week. My weekly testosterone dose is 140mg per week, which seems to fall in the average range for doses.

Mastodont

No, 100ius of HCG daily, which amounts to 700ius of HCG per week. My weekly testosterone dose is 140mg per week, which seems to fall in the average range for doses.
Gotcha, though when talking about daily t, that is definitely on the high side, your levels are probably supraphysiological if the hcg is doing something for you as well. Will be interesting to see what kind of levels you achieve, after four weeks you should pretty much have reached steady state with enanthate.

TLawyer

Gotcha, though when talking about daily t, that is definitely on the high side, your levels are probably supraphysiological if the hcg is doing something for you as well. Will be interesting to see what kind of levels you achieve, after four weeks you should pretty much have reached steady state with enanthate.
Using 140 mg of cypionate per week and 1,050ius of HCG per week when I was last on TRT two years ago, my total testosterone at trough was 695 ng/dl, free testosterone of 20 pg/ml, and Estradiol of 49.9 pg/ml. DHT at 48 ng/dl. Prolactin at 12.3 ng/ml. I'm probably another 2-3 weeks out from getting new labs, but I'd expect similar numbers. Those aren't crazy numbers. I think the Estradiol could be a bit lower (especially compared to my total), as well as the Prolactin.

TLawyer

trough TT/fT on current protocol (Test+hCG)?
Haven't re-tested yet. Probably 2-3 weeks away. I was trying to gauge what the issue could be based on symptoms. With that said, I was also using a click of the cream along with the injections, which based on past experience did shoot me up to supraphysiological levels. I cut out the cream the last few days, and things seem much better.

T

tareload

Using 140 mg of cypionate per week and 1,050ius of HCG per week when I was last on TRT two years ago, my total testosterone at trough was 695 ng/dl, free testosterone of 20 pg/ml, and Estradiol of 49.9 pg/ml.
This is based on twice weekly injections so trough 3.5 days after injection?

TLawyer

This is based on twice weekly injections so trough 3.5 days after injection?

No, I switched to every day shortly after this posting. Actually, the more I think about it, those numbers were about 12 hours after injections (but without my morning cream) as I inject at night. So they may have been at the peak since I understand the injections peak after about 12 hours.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me