Defymedicalstore issues ..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bounced79

Has anyone had a problem ordering a test refill from the defy medical store ? I can access injectable nutrients and supplements but not testosterone . I’ve been a customer since 2016 . Is there a restriction on online ordering with the new proposed DEA rules ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TUMBLEWEED_

Has anyone had a problem ordering a test refill from the defy medical store ? I can access injectable nutrients and supplements but not testosterone . I’ve been a customer since 2016 . Is there a restriction on online ordering with the new proposed DEA rules

You can't see testosterone under "medications" or does it say, "you haven't been subscribed this medication" when you open your testosterone product?

Bounced79

It says “you haven’t been subscribed this medication “. Not sure why it would say this just had my labs done and follow up scheduled . Never had a problem before . Might just have to call when they open on Tuesday .

jdthoosier

I went through the same thing. We called, and they said they were in the process of changing their system and they said the new profiles were not set up. They went ahead and ordered a refill on my prescription on the call.

CKO

The problem is even if you prescribed a medication you still have to call to have them add it to your cart the first time. After that you should be good to go. I feel bad for their call center reps because I'm sure their call volume has gone through the roof.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me