Defy shipping costs

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Has anyone been able to find an alternative supplier that doesn't overcharge for shipping? I realize they are not the actual pharmacy, but charging as much or more than the cost of the item itself is insane. That is on top of an already marked up full retail price item.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Wow, so the $52 is the total for shipments from multiple pharmacies or the shipping total from one pharmacy?

Each pharmacy charges their own shipping which then gets marked up slightly in profit share with partner (IIRC).

mcs

Wow, so the $52 is the total for shipments from multiple pharmacies or the shipping total from one pharmacy?

Each pharmacy charges their own shipping which then gets marked up slightly in profit share with partner (IIRC).
2 pharmacies in that example. Shipping costs should not be marked up, but whatever.

T

tareload

2 pharmacies in that example. Shipping costs should not be marked up, but whatever.

Would be helpful to provide additional information. Ice pack fee, other miscellaneous special cases? Can you list the invoices. Your example really gets me curious.

Everything gets marked up. These clinics don't make anything on the consult fee or very little. Pay to play, right?

mcs

Would be helpful to provide additional information. Ice pack fee, other miscellaneous special cases? Can you list the invoices. Your example really gets me curious.

Everything gets marked up. These clinics don't make anything on the consult fee or very little. Pay to play, right?
1654020507902.png

Attachments

• 1654020477791.png
    1654020477791.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 22

Esq

Looking at those codes, it looks like one of the pharmacies is shipping standard (S01), which is normally $12. The other code (S06) reflects express with ice packs. I'm guessing that's $40. I agree that seems pretty steep, and I guess if it has to ship that way you don't have much choice, but I like to order as much as I can at once and plan ahead to just use standard shipping. $12 in shipping for three or four products every three months or so doesn't really bother me.

Here are the shipping code descriptions for Defy:

S01 Standard (8-11 business days)
S02 Expedited (5-7 business days)
S03 Express (4-5 business days)
S06 Express with Ice Packs
S07 Local Pharmacy Pickup
S08 Defy Office

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men