Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online
Nelson, I am most likely going to do a consultation with Defy. Your post mentioned that ExcelMale members get a discount on the consultation?

I notice Defy still wants to work with your PCP. Do you know of some good TRT docs in St Louis area?

What? That's news to me. My care with Defy is 100% separate and unrelated to my local PCP. Defy is a standalone clinic, its not affiliated with any other(s).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DDD

What? That's news to me. My care with Defy is 100% separate and unrelated to my local PCP. Defy is a standalone clinic, its not affiliated with any other(s).

Sorry. I think I worded that wrong. I read that they want to be able to send your lab results to your local PCP so they are informed. Not necessarily work with the PCP. Unless I misinterpreted what I read.

Loki

Sorry. I think I worded that wrong. I read that they want to be able to send your lab results to your local PCP so they are informed. Not necessarily work with the PCP. Unless I misinterpreted what I read.

They sent the labs to me but no one else in my case....

I think you're mistaken. The only thing *local* I know of is that they require you get a general physical from your Dr. But that's it, they don't share or work with your Dr(s) in any other way.

CoastWatcher

Federal law requires any doctor to provide the patient with copies of their lab (and full medical chart). If you are under the care of another doctor for non-TRT related issues they will make sure he/she is advised of the care Defy provides provided you wish them to. Otherwise, it's fully confidential.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me