Defy Medical Testosterone Pellets

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

Hi all,
I am a Defy patient and am using a standard protocol of T cyp HCG and a mild AI. Because if some long term international travel I missed my refill and have paused my therapy.

I am restarting treatment but now am a Fl resident living in Jacksonville. That makes in office care easier.

I’ve been interested in considering pellets through Defy or possibly Aveed. I will of course discuss all if this on my next consult but would love to hear if anyone has tried pellets from Defy or if anyone has tried Aveed.

I know that you peak and then taper off. So I was wondering if anyone has tried adding small injections or cream halfway between long term treatments?

I often end up working long shifts 24-48 hours or traveling with little notice so something that does not require EOD or q3.5d treatment would be awesome.
Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pringle

You probably won’t find a lot of support here for pellet therapy from those of us who have tried it. I tried pellets initially as my first protocol on trt.....it was not a good experience and after 6 months I switched to creams, then to injections. I never felt good on the Pellet protocol. The injection site got infected each of the the times I had them implanted. T levels were so inconsistent on labs, if you do not have enough “fat” in buttocks area pellets will work their way out! Not good. I like injections best. If I could not utilize that method it would be creams next.....I would quit trt before I went back to pellets! Just my experience yours may vary.

finkelet

You probably won’t find a lot of support here for pellet therapy from those of us who have tried it. I tried pellets initially as my first protocol on trt.....it was not a good experience and after 6 months I switched to creams, then to injections. I never felt good on the Pellet protocol. The injection site got infected each of the the times I had them implanted. T levels were so inconsistent on labs, if you do not have enough “fat” in buttocks area pellets will work their way out! Not good. I like injections best. If I could not utilize that method it would be creams next.....I would quit trt before I went back to pellets! Just my experience yours may vary.

Thanks for your experience. I’ve never considered pellets mostly due to the consensus I’ve seen here. But I’ve been very happy with Defy and if they were offering them I was a little more curious.
Thanks again.

Pringle

I am with Defy as well. One thing I would add is I tried pellets several years ago and I am not aware if any changes to the protocol, or T delivery have improved since then. There may have been some advances in that protocol I am unaware of.

Vman

There is one doctor in my area that does pellets only for all her patients. She has several hundred patients and she has a wait list of roughly 2 months for new patients. I opted not to go with her (went with cream and then injections), but she claims all her patients feel better on pellets.

Gman86

I tried to private message u so I wouldn’t derail the thread, but it wouldn’t let me. Quick questions tho, if u don’t mind me asking. What was your cream protocol, what is ur current protocol, and why did u switch from the cream to injections? Thanks

Vman

And they’d probably feel even better than that on cream or injections. The whole don’t know what you don’t know thing.

She actually said almost all her patients switched to pellets from injections. That's why she claimed they felt better on pellets. I'm not saying to go with pellets. I'm just saying I know there's one doc in my area that seems to be doing them successfully for her patients.

Last edited:

Pringle

I tried to private message u so I wouldn’t derail the thread, but it wouldn’t let me. Quick questions tho, if u don’t mind me asking. What was your cream protocol, what is ur current protocol, and why did u switch from the cream to injections? Thanks
MY doc started me at 2 clicks compounded cream daily. Took my levels total T to around 500. We went to 4 clicks daily and my levels were around 700 with free t still in the mid teens, my SHBG was on the high side and the doc thought I would be better served with a larger injection weekly, so I switched to injections. On injections 100mg week, I saw my SHBG drop from low 60’s to mid 30’s Over about a year and it stabilized there. I now inject E3.5D 50mg each injection. Tried dailies for about 6mos, but I feel better on the twice week protocol. I Felt “flat” emotionally on dailies. I Think I will stick to my current protocol. I am gettin’ tired of experimenting!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me