Defy Medical: Pregnyl: CVS Specialty Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

cosmoen

Does it matter which CVS pharmacy Defy calls in the script for Pregnyl HCG? Do I need to specifcally find a CVS Specialty pharmacy and call them to make sure it is in stock before Defy calls in the script? I am located in the Dallas, TX area.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Does it matter which CVS pharmacy Defy calls in the script for Pregnyl HCG? Do I need to specifcally find a CVS Specialty pharmacy and call them to make sure it is in stock before Defy calls in the script? I am located in the Dallas, TX area.
Yes it does. You may have to find a specialty pharmacy if your local pharmacy does not have it. Search specialty pharmacy on here and both Walgreens and CVS have their own specialty pharmacy partners. Otherwise your Rx may just sit unfilled at local pharmacy.

Options
Finding Pregnyl

Last edited by a moderator:

DS3

Agreed with @readalot. Google search for a specialty pharmacy in the Dallas FW area such as Amber pharmacy. Have Defy call it into them. That is where I get my HCG from through Defy.

Gman86

Agreed with @readalot. Google search for a specialty pharmacy in the Dallas FW area such as Amber pharmacy. Have Defy call it into them. That is where I get my HCG from through Defy.
Just called Amber specialty pharmacy, they apparently have a location in Mass not too far from me, but wouldn’t give any info on HCG brands/ pricing without an actual prescription. Would u happen to know what brands they offer, and pricing by any chance? Either gonna go with them or Walmart speciality pharmacy. Just stinks that neither will give any info on their HCG products without having the prescription first. So makes it difficult to figure out which would be better to go with

cosmoen

Spoke to Amber Pharmacy in Richardson today--said they have 143 vials in stock!

Do you know if they accept GoodRx coupons? How much are you paying out of pocket?

Also, how does one locate a Walmart Specialty Pharmacy? I see Pregynl being on their specialty medication list but not sure if all their pharmacy locations can fill it.

Last edited:

Gman86

Spoke to Amber Pharmacy in Richardson today--said they have 143 vials in stock!

Do you know if they accept GoodRx coupons? How much are you paying out of pocket?

Also, how does one locate a Walmart Specialty Pharmacy? I see Pregynl being on their specialty medication list but not sure if all their pharmacy locations can fill it.
I just googled walmart specialty pharmacy and called them. Here’s their info. So Amber specialty pharmacy gave u info about the HCG they have in stock without a prescription? What brand do they carry? Did they give u pricing by any chance?

Contact us​

9600 Parksouth Court East,
Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32837

Call 1-877-453-4566

Fax 1-866-537-0877

Email [email protected]

cosmoen

I just googled walmart specialty pharmacy and called them. Here’s their info. So Amber specialty pharmacy gave u info about the HCG they have in stock without a prescription? What brand do they carry? Did they give u pricing by any chance?

Contact us​

9600 Parksouth Court East,
Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32837

Call 1-877-453-4566

Fax 1-866-537-0877

Email [email protected]
They carry brand name Pregnyl 10,000iu for $123 without insurance. Very similar
To GoodRx price of $117 which they do not accept.

BTW, my Walmart told me all HCG is back-ordered until mid-May at the earliest and I did not want to wait 3 weeks.

Last edited:

DS3

Just called Amber specialty pharmacy, they apparently have a location in Mass not too far from me, but wouldn’t give any info on HCG brands/ pricing without an actual prescription. Would u happen to know what brands they offer, and pricing by any chance? Either gonna go with them or Walmart speciality pharmacy. Just stinks that neither will give any info on their HCG products without having the prescription first. So makes it difficult to figure out which would be better to go with
Low $100s for Pregnyl.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching