Defy Medical - Post Consultation Patient Service

Buy Lab Tests Online

falconberg

I'd like to hear from Defy Medical patients (or former patients) about their customer service after the initial consultation. I have my first appointment tomorrow, but I'm concerned because it took over a month to get an initial consultation *after* my labs were done. That means that the doctor will be looking at month-old labs. I think frequent testing will be needed to dial in my regime and help me feel better, but so I'll need to look for other options if it takes over a month to talk to a provider after labs are done. I've heard great things about Defy Medical in general, so I'm hoping that they are attentive once you get beyond the initial consultation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A month is pretty typical, I'm not sure initially you have to see an MD or Dr Saya himself but after that you can see whomever you like and the RNP and PA have better availability. I've suggested to them that they could (should) let people make an appt when they get the lab order and have paid for that and the consult and not make people wait to get on the schedule for the weeks it takes labs to get done. If the patient doesn't follow thru with the labs or whatever then they can just cancel the appt but they don't see it my way :)

You have to bring your patience with you, if you need on demand this isn't quite the route that I'd suggest.

falconberg

I'm not sure initially you have to see an MD or Dr Saya himself but after that you can see whomever you like and the RNP and PA have better availability.

Thanks for the response, Vince. I'm a little concerned about choosing the most available non-physician. I need help dialing in my TRT and related meds. I am considering Defy because of the reputation of their physicians. At least my local doctors are actually doctors, so if I just wanted to see anyone I could go to them. That isn't to knock the role of RNPs or PAs, which I think is important. But I've already been steered wrong by a PA at a low-T center and am not enthusiastic about having a non-physician give me medical advice. That said, though, what has your experience been like with RNPs and PAs?

I'd like to hear from Defy Medical patients (or former patients) about their customer service after the initial consultation. I have my first appointment tomorrow, but I'm concerned because it took over a month to get an initial consultation *after* my labs were done. That means that the doctor will be looking at month-old labs. I think frequent testing will be needed to dial in my regime and help me feel better, but so I'll need to look for other options if it takes over a month to talk to a provider after labs are done. I've heard great things about Defy Medical in general, so I'm hoping that they are attentive once you get beyond the initial consultation.

The current wait time right now is about 2 weeks, unless you scheduled with Dr. Saya, he's about 4-5 weeks out right now.

Keep in mind that all of our providers are trained by Dr. Saya himself, so you're not getting less quality of care with choosing a mid level provider.

Systemlord

I became a Defy patient only recently and it's taken the burden off my shoulders of having to figure everything out on my own, I can finally sit back and know Dr. Saya has my back. If I run into problems the people at Defy will know exactly what to do, a huge relief. My first consult went better than I could have hoped, Dr. Saya covered things no previous doctors did, he was thorough and there wasn't any questions left unanswered.

Currently working to dial in my protocol, everyday I'm closer to achieving it.

Phmatthews

Re: customer service.

I used to work in a medical office and I've always been impressed with Defy's response time.

I've been a customer for about a year and a half.

Today, I sent an email to their "generic" email address because honestly my question could wait for a few days...

I had a phone call in about three hours!

They may not be perfect, but they are doing something right.

ratbag

I used their consultation service 6 months after my original appointment with Dr. Saya. I had rec'd results from a micronutrient analysis (there were problems) so I emailed them to Defy, then phoned them, and asked the person to ask Dr. Saya a particular question about how it might change my protocol. Dr. Saya emailed me his reply 2 hours later. I was pretty happy that I could get access to him that quickly. To do that the Dr. has to pull the patient's file and update himself. Determine what I'm calling about, put it all together and then reply to me, so it's not a 5 min thing. I even offered to pay if there were any charges for this but they said no charge. I'm very satisfied with every person that I have dealt with there.

Renman23

Its the state of healthcare today. I live in a Major metropolitan area and was looking for a new cardiologist. I found one who was highly recommended in the area and called to get an appointment. I was told his first availability for a new patient is JANUARY....... 5 months wait! And I have PREMIUM insurance....

So for me having to wait a couple of weeks for Dr. Calkins, was worth it.

Cope

After Defy got my labs, I got scheduled with Dr. Calkins the next Friday. So it was only an 8 day wait. He was awesome, just like Jesse and Nicole.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me