Defy Medical Help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys I’ve been going back and forth whether to become part of Defy. Has anyone ever been denied approval for their TRT that you know of?

I’m currently not on TRT but I am having MANY Low T side effects the past year. I’m assuming it is due to crashing my natural test in my teenage days. I’m 21 with TT 550. That may not be the extremely low for some but It is for me. These symptoms have got to go! My concern is coughing out the extremely high lab and consultation fee for defy and then not being accepted. My PCP is recommending TRT for me but won’t prescribe it and my insurance won’t cover it.

I have contacted a few other telemedicine clinics that are willing to accept me, and have the ability to self prescribe. My issue is , #1 I’m wanting to have good guidance during my TRT & #2 I travel tons for work and need proof of prescription to avoid TSA problems. So self prescribed may be hard

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Hate to tell you Defy's fees are not extremely high, and you get very good relative value.

You may do fine self directed... until you screw up and run into problems.

Hate to tell you Defy's fees are not extremely high, and you get very good relative value.

You may do fine self directed... until you screw up and run into problems.
Thanks for being open on your thoughts. I’ve seen it’s around $500 to startup Defy which other clinics have no startup fee. That’s where I say it’s an expensive risk to take if I’m just going to get denied for my age. Or numbers not being “extremely low”
I definitely agree with the self prescribing, that’s why I haven’t taken initiative yet. I’m wanting to go about it in a healthy way. Looking to fix my symptoms not cause more

Gunga

Stop wasting time I’ve been on this journey for 7 years and various avenues of guidance, Dr Saya and Defy are the BEST value in the business. So many MD’s that are clueless. So few people that understand and can give guidance on this science. I’m sure you can find cheaper but like in any industry you get shat you pay for! It’s your health! Don’t mess around.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Defy should be able to comment generally about your situation before you commit. You should have an SHBG measurement to go with the total testosterone so that free testosterone can be estimated.

Given your age I could see a recommendation to try a SERM such as enclomiphene before considering TRT. Defy is certainly recommended for all of this.

Defy should be able to comment generally about your situation before you commit. You should have an SHBG measurement to go with the total testosterone so that free testosterone can be estimated.

Given your age I could see a recommendation to try a SERM such as enclomiphene before considering TRT. Defy is certainly recommended for all of this.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m not too familiar with enclomiphene. Will look into it. Will that produce the same effects as a TRT protocol?

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Thanks for the feedback. I’m not too familiar with enclomiphene. Will look into it. Will that produce the same effects as a TRT protocol?
A SERM like enclomiphene has the advantage of keeping your system running more naturally, avoiding some of the many possible side effects of TRT. SERMS trick your brain into thinking there's not enough estradiol. This makes your body produce more testosterone, the raw material for estradiol. So in effect it accomplishes the same thing as TRT, but it does so by encouraging you to make more of your own testosterone. TRT, on the other hand, shuts down and replaces your natural testosterone.

captain

Order proper labs from discountedlabs. You will probably see that you don't need TRT. I would think it would be hard to find anyone that would put you on TRT at the age of 21 with TT 550. Other than cash clinics TT 550 is the target level of TRT.

Order proper labs from discountedlabs. You will probably see that you don't need TRT. I would think it would be hard to find anyone that would put you on TRT at the age of 21 with TT 550. Other than cash clinics TT 550 is the target level of TRT.
Thanks for your opinion. I kindly have to disagree. Having 550 I doubt is a target number for anyone especially on TRT. Target level is more like 700-900. At the minimum. Aside from the numbers, symptoms vary from person to person. Keep in mind I’m 21 I should be at my peak of TT and have no symptoms of a 70 year old man.

A SERM like enclomiphene has the advantage of keeping your system running more naturally, avoiding some of the many possible side effects of TRT. SERMS trick your brain into thinking there's not enough estradiol. This makes your body produce more testosterone, the raw material for estradiol. So in effect it accomplishes the same thing as TRT, but it does so by encouraging you to make more of your own testosterone. TRT, on the other hand, shuts down and replaces your natural testosterone.
Thanks for the information. Sounds like something that’s interesting. I’m gonna do some more research on this see if it’s something I’d be willing to give a go

captain

Thanks for your opinion. I kindly have to disagree. Having 550 I doubt is a target number for anyone especially on TRT. Target level is more like 700-900. At the minimum. Aside from the numbers, symptoms vary from person to person. Keep in mind I’m 21 I should be at my peak of TT and have no symptoms of a 70 year old man.
I have been on TRT for years and going from 550 to 700 you wouldn't feel any different. I would trade my TRT for your natural 550 any day. TRT is a pain in the ass and I wouldn't have wanted be doing it from age 21. 550 is the target for Endocrinology at Cleveland Clinic and Urologist I have seen. The only way you will get TRT is with cash. The only reason you would get it is the cash. You are already complaining about the cost. I hope you get it and I bet you will be off of it in two months. I look forward to hearing how it works for you.

Last edited:
I have been on TRT for years and going from 550 to 700 you wouldn't feel any different. I would trade my TRT for your natural 550 any day. TRT is a pain in the ass and I wouldn't have wanted be doing it from age 21. 550 is the target for Endocrinology at Cleveland Clinic and Urologist I have seen. The only way you will get TRT is with cash. The only reason you would get it is the cash. You are already complaining about the cost. I hope you get it and I bet you will be off of it in two months. I look forward to hearing how it works for you.
Well hey man I appreciate your input. TRT might be a pain, but it’s not like I woke up and wanted TRT. Symptoms are not any fun friend. I wish i didn’t have to resort to TRT myself. Nothing I am proud of..... Although It sounds like your might be needing to check into Defy yourself. If you’re saying your Doc in Cleveland is calling TT550 optimized I’d have some questions to ask... But yeah you’re right. Cash is the only way I’m gonna be getting it. Just like the other thousands that are patients at Defy Medical, Royal Medical etc. I’ll be sure to update you once I start a protocol

Last edited:

Tdizzle

If you’re saying your Doc in Cleveland is calling TT550 optimized I’d have some questions to ask...

There’s more to it then total T. I had a total T of 440 and my free T was high end normal and way higher than a guy I know who had a total T over 900. At a 550 total T my free T would probably be out of range high.
I don’t know your situation because you didn’t give much details but I think at your age, I wouldn’t even consider TRT. I would happily trade places with you.

captain

Well hey man I appreciate your input. TRT might be a pain, but it’s not like I woke up and wanted TRT. Symptoms are not any fun friend. I wish i didn’t have to resort to TRT myself. Nothing I am proud of..... Although It sounds like your might be needing to check into Defy yourself. If you’re saying your Doc in Cleveland is calling TT550 optimized I’d have some questions to ask... But yeah you’re right. Cash is the only way I’m gonna be getting it. Just like the other thousands that are patients at Defy Medical, Royal Medical etc. I’ll be sure to update you once I start a protocol
I am a patient of Defy Medical.

Renman23

Messing with your hormones as a teenager is what GOT YOU HERE....
Stop messing about with things you may not understand completely.
500 is a lot of money..BUT.. if you'll get an HONEST EXPERT assessment of where you are and real advice as to how you can start feeling better....
As opposed to shots in the dark, and hoping you'll fix what ails you.....

captain

Defy Hasn't set a goal for TT. My TT runs between 500-900. I have heard we like free T over 15. When you get labs it's just what is at that time. You may get labs done again and be totally different. One set of labs with only total T on it don't say much.

Last edited:

Tdizzle

So is Defy keeping your TT at 550?

like I tried to tell you above, there is more to it than total T. Chasing a high TT number isn’t necessarily the answer to “ feeling better “. I actually felt worse at a very high level. Free T is a more important number so it’s going to look different for everyone.
For example , If you had a total T of 1100 but had a high SHBG, a guy like myself could easily have a higher Free T level then you with a much lower total T level like 500, that’s because my SHBG is on the low end. So we all don’t fit in the same mold so to speak.
In the grand scheme of things , Balance is where I think most guys find relief. That’s assuming a person is seeking treatment for the right reason.

52hoosier

I've been a Defy patient for a few years. They are very good and can be expensive, especially for me the every 6 month blood work. Nurse Jill does my consultations.

I must say that their customer service is becoming hit and miss. I got a snarky email today because I hadn't had my labs done and they were overdue. The problem is that they never notified me that they were due until today. As much as I pay them, it seems like they could check their own emails to see if you've been notified or not before sending a less than friendly email.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me