Defy Medical HCG Shortage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

JA Battle

Got my 6 + months supply of HCG last night.
Hcg orders are off the charts with empower currently. I was just on the phone with them trying to track an expedited testosterone prescription because my vial broke. The pharmacist couldn't even find my order because there was like 800 orders of hcg it was hiding in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hcg orders are off the charts with empower currently. I was just on the phone with them trying to track an expedited testosterone prescription because my vial broke. The pharmacist couldn't even find my order because there was like 800 orders of hcg it was hiding in.
Option 1:
From a long term viability standpoint, take the time to find a provider who will route you a Rx through local/national specialty pharmacy if you have insurance specific constraints. That is your only strategy moving forward unless you cash pay.

10000 IU for roughly $120 is my experience before any insurance benefit.
AllianceRx
Accredo
State specific specialty pharmacies
...etc.

Option 2:
Cash pay prices at local pharmacies (no insurance constraint for specialty pharmacy fill):

Last edited by a moderator:

JA Battle

Option 1:
From a long term viability standpoint, take the time to find a provider who will route you a Rx through local/national specialty pharmacy if you have insurance specific constraints. That is your only strategy moving forward unless you cash pay.

10000 IU for roughly $120 is my experience before any insurance benefit.
AllianceRx
Accredo
State specific specialty pharmacies
...etc.

Option 2:
Cash pay prices at local pharmacies (no insurance constraint for specialty pharmacy fill):
I have a steady supply and 2 years of hcg currently in deep freezer. In case you would wonder, I have a deep freezer for cannabis extract winterization. Haha

It was a testosterone vial that broke that defy said they would expedite due to my situation

T

tareload

I have a steady supply and 2 years of hcg currently in deep freezer. In case you would wonder, I have a deep freezer for cannabis extract winterization. Haha

It was a testosterone vial that broke that defy said they would expedite due to my situation
Sorry for confusion, I replied to your post but my comments were for the group. Way 2 go on the stock!!

Ref: Empower....I've never had a bad experience with Empower that was anything other than a miscommunication. When it comes to compounding pharmacies I don't think there's a single one that has welcomed more oversight and has more verifiable certifications. I feel the same way about Defy. If someone feels the need to comment otherwise, I hope they put it in a separate thread, so this one doesn't get off-topic.
But it's ok for you to rave on them here instead of putting that in a different thread? No double-standards there, that's for sure...

I guess as long as the prescribing doctor is licensed in that state it is ok to call in controlled substances
I don't know if it's even as restrictive as that. For my situation, I just started with my states's AG office, asking if there were restrictions on out-of-state doctors calling in local prescriptions. I got bounced around a lot, and was asked what the prescriptions were for - there's LOTS of scrutiny applied to opioids and narcotics, slightly less to steroids and the like - and was told as long as the prescription came from a licensed (not necessarily from my state) physician, no problem. I then did the same thing with the Florida (where Defy is located) AG office. I found them a little harder to deal with, got bounced around a lot more, harder to get calls returned, but ultimately was told the same thing. At that point, I went back to Defy again and pushed back hard on their claims of legal restrictions. It's also worth keeping in mind that it's not that uncommon for people out of state on vacation to need an emergency refill, so it does happen. Additionally, the Feds lifted a lot of restrictions over the last few years to enable and promote telemedicine options.

Lunchbeast,

You are working with a company that is lying to you and nickle and diming you. Fortunately you were assertive and saw through it. But would you consider looking elsewhere? Also... it is not impossible to get decent TRT, particularly if you are already dialed in, from a local urologist or primary care (if you have insurance).
Haven't yet made a decision about going elsewhere. I have checked with a few other clinics and got the same line from all of them about only using their preferred pharmacy to fill prescriptions, so Defy has the upper hand in that regard, at least for the moment. I alluded to a very frustrating experience with Empower in an earlier comment on this thread - that was for a compound I can't get locally. I was really expecting for Defy to back me up on that, but they didn't, and that has me (more) seriously considering switching clinics again.

MNguy

Anyone else get a similar email from Defy? I’m confused. They say they are transferring my HCG order to Hallandale, but isn’t Hallandale also a compounding pharmacy? I thought FDA was putting the kibosh on all compounding pharmacies selling HCG. Am I wrong about something?

Attachments

• 55CCB58A-CC84-4865-8915-40A7568D07CD.png
    55CCB58A-CC84-4865-8915-40A7568D07CD.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 43
Anyone else get a similar email from Defy? I’m confused. They say they are transferring my HCG order to Hallandale, but isn’t Hallandale also a compounding pharmacy? I thought FDA was putting the kibosh on all compounding pharmacies selling HCG. Am I wrong about something?
I got mine from Empower and FSH. Hallandale is as well but are just continuing on illegally from my understanding. I am kinda pissed bc they won't ship to MI and we haven't banned HCG or anything. Very weird

MNguy

I got mine from Empower and FSH. Hallandale is as well but are just continuing on illegally from my understanding. I am kinda pissed bc they won't ship to MI and we haven't banned HCG or anything. Very weird
Weird. I wonder if the FDA will crack down on them eventually? 2 vials should last me about 6 months though. Hopefully they have this shit figured out by then. Are you going through defy?

JimGainz

Weird. I wonder if the FDA will crack down on them eventually? 2 vials should last me about 6 months though. Hopefully they have this shit figured out by then. Are you going through defy?
Same here. I got a six month supply of two vials with the hope that there is a path through this by then.

CKO

I ordered 3 and only received 2 (defy/hallandale). Apparently they will send the remainder later. Would have been nice to get a heads up how they're processing these now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale