Defy Medical costs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cameron58

Can anyone give me a general idea of the cost for using Defy Medical for testosterone replacement therapy? I looked at their web site somewhat, but did not find a cost breakdown. I assume there is a cost for a phone or internet consultation, lab tests, and Rx. I do plan on calling them, but would prefer to know if it's wildly expensive first. So, if anyone could tell me what they were charged for their initial treatment by Defy, I'd appreciate it. I'm already injecting T and have been for years, but I am done dealing with my doctor's ignorance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vision

Can anyone give me a general idea of the cost for using Defy Medical for testosterone replacement therapy? I looked at their web site somewhat, but did not find a cost breakdown.

I have my phone consult with the Doc today. The cost is 300 up front which includes blood work. Far less than going to local urologist or hematologist.
Shoot them an Email and someone will get back to you with a full breakdown of costs.

Vision

No. No monthly fee.
I will have another phone apt in 6 months. That will be 75, plus if they want more lab work. I will find out today, how that works.

Loki

I am wanting to move to them as well... How hard is it to get a doctor to sign you over to them... My part of the country they are clueless in this field and I need people who know what they are talking about... I am on oral propecia and when I talk about a topical version with no sides they look at me like I am crazy... They think HCG is HGH... I have to change....

46and2

Basically you just need a current physical every year from your doc. You can get that from your PCP, a private clinic like Concentra, etc.

Loki

Is the PCP pretty receptive to filling out their form and does this have to take place before the Defy consultation and start of new protocol ?

Phoenix

Does Defy Medical write prescriptions or do they supply the pharmaceuticals?
If supplied what are the costs for the pharmaceuticals?
What level of total testosterone do they consider optimal?

Vision

Contacted Defy Medical and they only use their compounding pharmacies eliminating competitive price shopping.
Optimal range = 700 – 1200ng for free test

That is correct, they do supply the meds from their own compounding pharmacy. I had been using Costco for TestCip and the price Defy is charging is slightly more, however not a lot more.... will also be nice having meds delivered rather than standing in line at Costco....
Dr Saya was very nice, he answered all of my concerns and spent time covering my goals....
Hope that helps
Vision

46and2

I ordered my prescription yesterday and did 2nd day air. Well it shipped yesterday and it already made it halfway across the country to my town. But since I said 2nd day air instead of overnight the delivery estimate is Monday by 8 PM. I guess I know better for next time! :mad:

trt4me

Prices for some things like labs and hcg are on their site.
Email them and they will tel you what you want to know, they don't do any high pressure sales tactics at all.
Their prices are reasonable and I have not seen anything that comes off as a ripoff.

BradWI

Running out of Anastrozole and just looked at the re-order form on their website.

Am I really going to have to pay $15 shipping for an order of Arimidex?

Running out of Anastrozole and just looked at the re-order form on their website.

Am I really going to have to pay $15 shipping for an order of Arimidex?

Yes.

What you can do is order more than you need next time, to cut down on the ordering of meds individually, this way you can order all at once and only pay shipping once.

I always order two of something to make up for it, Anastrozole and HCG, or Cyp and HCG...they shipping is a bit on the high side for a tiny little package. I'd rather see the Pharm using USPS flat rate boxes and passing on the savings to the consumer.

captain

I don't use Defy but paying cash for TRT can add up over a year. You can see above 300 to start then you get labs ordered then 75 follow up. Then you will order meds with shipping flat rate 20-30. Just one month HCG around 50 plus shipping 70-80 bucks. Then you will need another follow up 75 then labs ordered then follow up 75 to go over labs. Then any changes you do it again. It will all depend on how you respond and meds you need.

Some charge more than Defy to start and some charge a membership fee like the Alpha Male Institute with Dr Rob is something like 3k for 6 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me