Defy is selling Ibutamoren (MK-677) - anybody try it yet?

Buy Lab Tests Online

acslater55

I just got my RX filled from Defy and am looking forward to starting. I had ran this before from a trusted UGL with very good results.

A few pointers from my experience

- first – always take it at night – or before bedtime. Taking it in the daytime can cause extreme hunger, and potential lethargy- depending on the dose.

- speaking of dosing - 12.5 mg is plenty. Do not jump right into the 25 mg per day that was done in the research study. If you start with that high amount – you will get bloating – and more lethargy. Running at 12.5 mg at night will cause virtually zero sides.

- in terms of IGF-1 increase - 25mg will cause a 60 to 80 percent increase. 12.5 mg will be half that. My natural IGF-1 is around 150 ng/dL. 12.5 mg puts me up around 200 right in the sweet spot (target range is 180-220)

- this product is wonderful for the joints. This is the only thing in the world that eases my achy joints and actually stops my knees from creaking. Honestly it’s literally a wonder drug when it comes to joint and tendon recovery.

- running it at the recommended dose – 12.5 mg will not lead to much weight gain – as long as you moderately watch your diet. Yes, you will gain some weight at first, mostly a little bit of water weight – but after a few weeks you will settle in and maybe net 3 -5 pounds – but you could easily go more or less if needed. If you run 25 mg a day – I’ve seen people put on 10 pounds in a week.

- you may see a very small uptick in glucose – maybe up to five points – which is nothing to worry about.

- you will get the best sleep of your life with this. The increase in IGF-I causes unbelievably realistic dreams – more vivid than I have had since I was probably a teenager.

- The best part is that this product is not suppressive – it only stimulates your pituitary to produce more growth hormone and idoes not suppress as if taking exogenous growth hormone. This is significant – this means you could stop at any time and you go right back to where you were before. ( think of it as working like Clomid does: it stimulates the system to produce more).

- it goes great with TRT. The fat free mass producing effect combined with the joint healing yields some solid gains if you are into lifting.

I am happy that Defy has this great product I’ve always had success in dealing with them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Does the ibutamoren from Defy come in a capsule? Are they 25 mg? How were you able to divide the dose in half?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

I used Defy/Empower Ibutamoren for 90 days this past summer @ 12.5mg per day. I had increased hunger, though not uncontrollable, and in some ways felt a little better in the gym. However, I was also much more tired than normal during the day. To be honest, I gained 15 pounds during that time, but it was all water retention. Within two weeks after stopping I lost all 15 pounds...and felt much better.

The comments I received from friends was not positive. They were mostly 'Gee, why did you suddenly get so fat?'. I have another 90-day supply sitting in my house, but will probably go to an every-other-day schedule when I start back up.

Gman86

I used Defy/Empower Ibutamoren for 90 days this past summer @ 12.5mg per day. I had increased hunger, though not uncontrollable, and in some ways felt a little better in the gym. However, I was also much more tired than normal during the day. To be honest, I gained 15 pounds during that time, but it was all water retention. Within two weeks after stopping I lost all 15 pounds...and felt much better.

The comments I received from friends was not positive. They were mostly 'Gee, why did you suddenly get so fat?'. I have another 90-day supply sitting in my house, but will probably go to an every-other-day schedule when I start back up.

Well on the bright side, we definitely know that empower’s MK-677 is very high quality! Those are all the effects that one can expect with legit MK-677

ERO

Wow - that is a LOT of water retention and what seems like very little muscle gain. I am re-thinking whether I want to try this or not.

JimGainz

I had similar effects - gained 7-10 lbs, more smooth looking but stronger. I have since switched to a 2 or 3 day per week schedule for recovery/ healing from tough workouts and for sleep. My weight and appetite seem to stay more stable this way and I still get some benefits.

HealthMan

Last i checked my IGF-1 it was a little over the range by using l-arginine and l-citrulline. Just using to see if it can help a bit at the gym. I am planning to run for 3 mths

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I liked the improved sleep quality with ibutamoren, but there's some scary-sounding speculation about it. The Longecity thread suggests that ipamorelin and such may be safer. It's hard to evaluate the claims without being in the field.

Wikipedia said:
According to some recent research and discussion, there is a concern that it's particularly longer half-life might over-stimulate the ghrelin receptors in the brain and lead to some harmful mental side effects.[1][2]
  1. Meyer RM, Burgos-Robles A, Liu E, Correia SS, Goosens KA (December 2014). "A ghrelin-growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear". Molecular Psychiatry. 19 (12): 1284–94. doi:10.1038/mp.2013.135. PMID 24126924.
  2. ^ "MK-677 and a Potential Dementia Link". Longecity.org. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
Ibutamoren - Wikipedia

bkb33

I'd like to add to the anecdotal support that Ibutamoren is great for the joints. I had bad, constant knee pain before starting.

I've been taking 25mg per night, and it disappeared completely.

Recently, I tried cutting back to 25 mg EOD, for purposes of cost (Ibutamoren can get quite pricey if you are taking it every day!). Sure enough, I started feeling my knees ache for the first time in a long time.

Anyone found a cheaper alternative for relieving knee pain? My IGF was already moderately high, so I don't know that I need the Ibutamoren for that purpose, necessarily.

MarkLA

Last i checked my IGF-1 it was a little over the range by using l-arginine and l-citrulline. Just using to see if it can help a bit at the gym. I am planning to run for 3 mths

I know this it a little OT, but am curious on your IGF-1 before and after arginine/citrulline? Also how much of these aminos you are taking?

HealthMan

I know this it a little OT, but am curious on your IGF-1 before and after arginine/citrulline? Also how much of these aminos you are taking?
I dont remember my exact number but my IGF-1 was above mid range. I was taking 5g arginine + 1.5-3g citrulline twice a day. In the morning i measure igf-1 i had taken this combo on an empty stomach before testing.

Trifive

Bringing this thread back to life. My IGF-1 was around 70 and Defy put me on 25mg of Empower Ibutamoren. My IGF-1 has come up to about 140 ish and stays there. Won't go any higher. For a while they switched me to Sermorelen and all I did was bloat. My belly looked protruded. Got off of that and back on Ibutamoren. Besides that I feel NOTHING different being on this stuff. Not sure it's worth continuing for the price?

Guided_by_Voices

What are you trying to accomplish? I have been pleased with Tesamorelin. I also notice great sleep benefits from CJC-1295 (w/DAC). I bought some accidentally, but I have to say my sleep has been great using it in a micro-dose once every 10 days or so. I did not sleep well on MK but that could just be me.

Trifive

What am I trying to accomplish? Well, we all want to look and feel better. So if I'm taking something that is expensive and it isn't making me look or feel better, what's the point? Is raising my IGF level to 140ish doing anything for me? Would I feel or notice something if it went higher and, if so, how do I get it higher?

This peptide is not worth it unless you are skinny or wasting. Read the body composition data in this thread (5 pages). It made me bloated and I ate like a pig.

Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

i‘ve been doing 1.2 IUs of real growth hormone 6 days on 1 day off prescribed by my doctor for about a year now. It has been life changing for me..I felt like crap on the MK and I did it for a year at 12.5 mg per day..it took about 6 months before I started to notice the effects but it was worth it for me..better sleep, more energy, less fatigue and inflammation (joint pain) from osteoarthritis.Just the deeper sleep was a welcomed relief..

acslater55

I'd like to add to the anecdotal support that Ibutamoren is great for the joints. I had bad, constant knee pain before starting.

I've been taking 25mg per night, and it disappeared completely.

Recently, I tried cutting back to 25 mg EOD, for purposes of cost (Ibutamoren can get quite pricey if you are taking it every day!). Sure enough, I started feeling my knees ache for the first time in a long time.

Anyone found a cheaper alternative for relieving knee pain? My IGF was already moderately high, so I don't know that I need the Ibutamoren for that purpose, necessarily.

I can also report very similar results. I do not know my IGF levels, but after a month of ibutamoren my tendonitis in both knees improved. I also used BPC 157, and I do think it was the combination of both that made the improvement. I did low dose 12.5 mg every night of ibutamoren. Felt great, good sleep, no water weight gain. No hunger or other side effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me