Defy 'Call-in Fee'?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

As I have stated multiple times now, I did discuss this with them privately, or at least as privately as one-on-one phone conversations and emails can be - perhaps you have a different idea of 'private' than I do. I got nowhere expressing my concerns about this fee not being visible to me - I gave them every opportunity to get out in front of this, but nobody seemed remotely interested in even acknowledging that it was a problem. They simply responded they could see it on their side and that appeared to be all they cared about. Consequently, I felt I should post my experience here to give others a heads up - I have no idea if this is a one-off mistake with my account, an issue with potentially everybody's account, or a website bug. For all I knew, everybody has a hidden call-in fee in their carts that they're completely unaware of.

I've done literally everything you suggested, yet you describe this as "...just a lack of respect" and you worry about respecting "...those who sponsor a web site and forum and would not want to see dirty laudry aired in a board they support".

I'm not sure what more I could have done, other than keep quiet and simply look the other way, but I feel that would have been a disservice to the board's community.
So tell me after all this you got your $60 store credit? You seem a persistent chap.

T

tareload

Any news @lunchbeast? Let us know how this turns out.
In the grand scheme of the universe it appears lunchbeast got quite a bit of support when you add up the person-hours people have spent in this thread.

BigTex, you can ask the Admins for "edit" privilege on your prior posts given what a great poster you are on here. Default is that users lose that functionality after a certain amount of time to keep spammers at bay. I asked for it. We can then get a new title like "Vet Member" or "Non-spamming generally helpful Member" haha.

BigTex

Well, after all of this I am excited to hear what happened after he contacted @Russell_Defy.

Thanks @readalot. I, of all people need extended edit priviledges so I can correct all the typos I make. Non spamming? You should be honored.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me