Decided to do a SA, fertility options?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

I am a 40M who has been on TRT for about five years. My fiance is 29 and wants to have children. I decided to get a SA done to check on my swimmers. My current protocol is 120mg of Test Cypionate/week and 1000IU of HCG/week.

Motility: 16 (>=32%)
pH Semen: 8.5 (7.2-8)
Sperm count: 3.4 (>=15.0 mil/mL)

As you can see, my motility and sperm count are both low, as expected. My fiance and I currently live long distances, so we haven't consistently tried to conceive. However, she is moving in soon, and we will begin. Should we try first before I make any alterations to my modality such as upping my HCG dose or adding HMG? I have Clomid at home here, which can be an option if we cannot conceive down the road at some point. I'm not at zero, but it may be an uphill battle.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

As you can see, my motility and sperm count are both low, as expected. My fiance and I currently live long distances, so we haven't consistently tried to conceive. However, she is moving in soon, and we will begin. Should we try first before I make any alterations to my modality such as upping my HCG dose or adding HMG?
If you want to improve your chances of getting your future wife pregnant, the best thing you can do is add hCG and FSH injections to your TRT protocol.

The hCG will wake up the testes and the FSH will stimulate sperm production.

Randomhero

I am a 40M who has been on TRT for about five years. My fiance is 29 and wants to have children. I decided to get a SA done to check on my swimmers. My current protocol is 120mg of Test Cypionate/week and 1000IU of HCG/week.

As you can see, my motility and sperm count are both low, as expected. My fiance and I currently live long distances, so we haven't consistently tried to conceive. However, she is moving in soon, and we will begin. Should we try first before I make any alterations to my modality such as upping my HCG dose or adding HMG? I have Clomid at home here, which can be an option if we cannot conceive down the road at some point. I'm not at zero, but it may be an uphill battle.
Hi, did the introduction of FSH improve your results? Currently have the same numbers as you, now off TRT and on Clomid. Would FSH be needed for full sperm motility to be achieved?

Arcane

Any success?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching