Deca (nandrolone) for joint pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Yes, I remember that protocol. Maybe it was my newness to the nandrolone that caused the increase in libido? I increased the testosterone to 200 as I felt the effects tapering off too early before my next weekly shot. I’ve tried different doses of testosterone spit up every other day, 2 times a week, 3, times a week and weekly. The once weekly dose of 200mg is my sweet spot currently. Because our bodies change as we age, who knows, maybe I’ll have to change my protocol in the future. I have thought about doing a flip flop and do 100mg test a week and 200mg Nandrolone just to see how that feels or maybe even 200 test and 200 Nandrolone?
Using nandrolone as a base I think might be worth a shot. I’ve seen many guys over the years have really good success with it. If u were to do it, I would start off with a dose of nandrolone that ur gonna keep consistent, and start low with the test and titrate up until u find ur sweetspot. I used 200mg of nandrolone as my consistent base, and started with 40mg of test and titrated my test up to 100mg. IIRC around 60mg/ week of test was my sweetspot with the 200mg of nandrolone. I’ve also seen some guys feel great using 200mg of each. But I would personally start the way I mentioned and go slow with ur titration to really figure out where u feel best at

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Terry1

Does anyone know a roundabout cost for empower nandrolone and or their blend test/nandrolone through defy?

I think I maybe just switch over to defy it would be nice to have someone that does hormone full time as my HRT person just does it with their normal family health clinic.

Gman86

Does anyone know a roundabout cost for empower nandrolone and or their blend test/nandrolone through defy?

I think I maybe just switch over to defy it would be nice to have someone that does hormone full time as my HRT person just does it with their normal family health clinic.
Ya it’s $80 for a 5ml vial of nandrolone from empower when u order through defy

madman

Super Moderator
Using nandrolone as a base I think might be worth a shot. I’ve seen many guys over the years have really good success with it. If u were to do it, I would start off with a dose of nandrolone that ur gonna keep consistent, and start low with the test and titrate up until u find ur sweetspot. I used 200mg of nandrolone as my consistent base, and started with 40mg of test and titrated my test up to 100mg. IIRC around 60mg/ week of test was my sweetspot with the 200mg of nandrolone. I’ve also seen some guys feel great using 200mg of each. But I would personally start the way I mentioned and go slow with ur titration to really figure out where u feel best at

What does that have to do with TRT/HRT?

This is ridiculous!

The whole point of using ND as a base is to try and minimize/avoid the sides one may struggle with when running higher test levels.

You would be aiming for <100mg T/week.

As you should very well know most men on trt can easily achieve a healthy let alone high-end trough FT on 100-150 mg/week.

Far from common anyone would need 200 mg T/week and most running such doses are already hitting high/absurdly high FT levels.

Throw in another 200 mg ND is absurd and in no way has anything to do with HRT.

400 mg/week of androgens GTFOH!

JimGainz

I went back on nandrolone and pinned 120mg (my normal dose) on Sunday and by mid week most of my pain was gone. I feel fantastic.

By the way, here is a recent video of Dr Rand McLain and Nelson discussing new approaches in hormone replacement. They discuss nandrolone at around the 5 minute mark.

Gman86

I went back on nandrolone and pinned 120mg (my normal dose) on Sunday and by mid week most of my pain was gone. I feel fantastic.

By the way, here is a recent video of Dr Rand McLain and Nelson discussing new approaches in hormone replacement. They discuss nandrolone at around the 5 minute mark.

That’s amazing that u felt those benefits so quickly, considering the half life of deca. I was just researching ester half lives earlier today actually. And apparently there’s new half lives for certain esters that people have come up with. What do u think of this? What do u think the half life of deca is? Around 15 days or around 7.5?

JimGainz

Regarding the above post on half-lives - that’s great info and helps explain a lot of things in terms of symptoms / benefits. I have always believed that Deca had a half life of just over 7 days - even going back to the 80s when most D1 athletes and even casual lifters could get access. It just felt that way.

In any case, I found front loading Deca works really fast.

T

tareload

That’s amazing that u felt those benefits so quickly, considering the half life of deca. I was just researching ester half lives earlier today actually. And apparently there’s new half lives for certain esters that people have come up with. What do u think of this? What do u think the half life of deca is? Around 15 days or around 7.5?

Good summary. On a whole the revision was well done.

Another Great Day

I have tried nandrolone on a few occasions, primarily to limit downstream testosterone metabolites. Each time, I regret it. While on it, I feel like I have a dissociative disorder - like someone else is co-habitating my brain with me. I know, that sounds kinda nuts. I also feel an uncomfortable cardiac stimulation from it - not necessarily that the heart is pounding harder, but it's more "excitable".

Over the last 4-5 months, I have experienced bouts of anxiety and tachycardia that last for an 1-2 hours at a very predictable time of day - around 5PM. When wife saw me checking my Apple Watch in church, with my heart rate in the 90's recently, I realized this episodes may the the same phenomenon I described here. I previously blamed this on CoQ10, but, I am no longer on it, so I am rethinking things. The episodes can occur on a day on which I did not use nandrolone, but they tend to occur during a time period in which I recently used nandrolone. I am still troubleshooting, but I have enough suspicion about nandrolone to stay away from it (once again).

Interesting, I have taken 50-75mg of NPP in conjunction with my cypionate for HRT for about 4 months. I found that after a few weeks the pain in my left knee went away and resolved an issue with a weak wrist while lifting dumbbells. Two weeks ago I had similar symptoms as you described. The dissociative disorder (really weird), anxiety, increased heart rate, and some blurred vision which then caused anxiety and slight dizziness. My first thought was that my body was fighting off some type of infection. After reading your information I am stopping NPP. Currently I am taking CoQ10. Would you advise against this supplement?

JimGainz

Check to make sure there were no other compounds that could cause the anxiety. It would be rare to get that effect from such a low dose (50-75mg per week) although hormones affect everyone differently as we know.

I had horrible anxiety over a year ago that I attributed to nandrolone but some experimentation and taking detailed logs revealed it was MK677.

Currently, I am running 120mg Nandrolone every 6 days along with 80 mg Test and feel great - actually mood, sleep and cognition improved. Your miles may vary.

Fortunate

Interesting, I have taken 50-75mg of NPP in conjunction with my cypionate for HRT for about 4 months. I found that after a few weeks the pain in my left knee went away and resolved an issue with a weak wrist while lifting dumbbells. Two weeks ago I had similar symptoms as you described. The dissociative disorder (really weird), anxiety, increased heart rate, and some blurred vision which then caused anxiety and slight dizziness. My first thought was that my body was fighting off some type of infection. After reading your information I am stopping NPP. Currently I am taking CoQ10. Would you advise against this supplement?
Interesting question about CoQ10. There was a time when I was convinced that CoQ10 also gave me substantial anxiety. On the positive side, I think it gave me mental clarity and energy.

Looking back, it may have been something else causing the anxiety, but I am not 100% sure, so I stay away for now. I have heard reports of other people getting anxious from it. Overall, I think it’s likely safe and reasonable to try, but I’d start with a low dose.

Also, I re-read my post above, and I think I may have also discovered what was causing my 5PM episodes I described. Believe it or not, I think it was a downward transition of testosterone levels. After watching this for a while, I noticed similar episodes a few hours after a dose of Natesto. I also notice a similar affect a few days after a Xyosted injection. So, after connecting the dots, I concluded I must be sensitive to a downward transition. Seems far fetched, but makes the most sense to me.

My main concern with nandrolone right now is the psychologic impact it could have. I used it in minuscule doses with small, daily injections and sometimes felt like it dulled my mood.

Keep us posted.

Fernando Almaguer

Interesting question about CoQ10. There was a time when I was convinced that CoQ10 also gave me substantial anxiety. On the positive side, I think it gave me mental clarity and energy.

Looking back, it may have been something else causing the anxiety, but I am not 100% sure, so I stay away for now. I have heard reports of other people getting anxious from it. Overall, I think it’s likely safe and reasonable to try, but I’d start with a low dose.

Also, I re-read my post above, and I think I may have also discovered what was causing my 5PM episodes I described. Believe it or not, I think it was a downward transition of testosterone levels. After watching this for a while, I noticed similar episodes a few hours after a dose of Natesto. I also notice a similar affect a few days after a Xyosted injection. So, after connecting the dots, I concluded I must be sensitive to a downward transition. Seems far fetched, but makes the most sense to me.

My main concern with nandrolone right now is the psychologic impact it could have. I used it in minuscule doses with small, daily injections and sometimes felt like it dulled my mood.

Keep us posted.
How small doses were you using and what impact did you have psychologically?

Fortunate

How small doses were you using and what impact did you have psychologically?
I was using a mixture of 1:1 testosterone and nandrolone, as well as 2:1 testosterone and nandrolone, and I would typically inject 10 to 15 mg per day.

I logged it, and would have to look back at exactly how I felt, but the main thing was a dull, flat, feeling emotionally. But, there were also days when I felt stimulated, so I’m just not sure what to think.

Fernando Almaguer

I was using a mixture of 1:1 testosterone and nandrolone, as well as 2:1 testosterone and nandrolone, and I would typically inject 10 to 15 mg per day.

I logged it, and would have to look back at exactly how I felt, but the main thing was a dull, flat, feeling emotionally. But, there were also days when I felt stimulated, so I’m just not sure what to think.
got ya, I can feel an effect and it's only been 3 weeks. 60 mgs per week with 120 test. How long did you run nandrolone?

Gman86

Check to make sure there were no other compounds that could cause the anxiety. It would be rare to get that effect from such a low dose (50-75mg per week) although hormones affect everyone differently as we know.

I had horrible anxiety over a year ago that I attributed to nandrolone but some experimentation and taking detailed logs revealed it was MK677.

Currently, I am running 120mg Nandrolone every 6 days along with 80 mg Test and feel great - actually mood, sleep and cognition improved. Your miles may vary.
So do u currently take anything to boost IGF-1 levels?

Another Great Day

Keep us posted.

Interesting. I was taking test 150mg test and 50 mg npp every 7 days. Felt great, normal blood pressure reading. Then I had labs completed, my test was over 1,500 and both hematocrit and hemoglobin were over the max limits. What are your test levels at that dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me