Deca (nandrolone) for joint pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

Regarding ROM, I used to be in this camp and for some movements I still am, but for high-risk movements I don’t think the risk/reward for extreme ROM is worth it. Specifically, dips, pec deck, pullover machines, and anything that loads the spine in an extreme position don’t seem to be a good idea to push beyond a clearly comfortable range of motion.

Also, many people effectively shorten the ROM by bouncing the weight or not holding the contraction, especially on bench presses and pulls. Almost no one works the bench press through the lower third of the ROM.

For squats, I find that a full ROM is much safer for the back when doing front squats rather than back squats, due to the more vertical/neutral back position that is required.

Don't forget the fact that most of us on TRT are old 35+

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

Yes. I have been on 40 mg per week for the last month - And unfortunately much of the systemic pain I had has returned but not to the same degree. I’m going to stick with this for another month and then go back to my normal dose.
So today I just pinned 120 mg of nandrolone. I am back on. The knee pain was getting just too much. I just got back from cutting my lawn with a walk behind mower - probably about a third of an acre and my knees were just screaming at me. The pain with my osteoarthritis would come in waves. Sometimes I didn’t really feel like that much but other times I would sit there in the middle of the night thinking when is this going to end. It was just too much. When I was on the nandrolone , I felt fantastic. It definitely changed my life from being in constant mild to moderate pain to functioning pain-free. And since I was legally prescribed this long-term by my doctor, who, by the way, has been on it for four years straight himself, I don’t see any issues. I still may cycle down every couple of months just to kind of give my body a break and try to keep hematocrit and check but other than that I am happy to be back.

Gman86

So today I just pinned 120 mg of nandrolone. I am back on. The knee pain was getting just too much. I just got back from cutting my lawn with a walk behind mower - probably about a third of an acre and my knees were just screaming at me. The pain with my osteoarthritis would come in waves. Sometimes I didn’t really feel like that much but other times I would sit there in the middle of the night thinking when is this going to end. It was just too much. When I was on the nandrolone , I felt fantastic. It definitely changed my life from being in constant mild to moderate pain to functioning pain-free. And since I was legally prescribed this long-term by my doctor, who, by the way, has been on it for four years straight himself, I don’t see any issues. I still may cycle down every couple of months just to kind of give my body a break and try to keep hematocrit and check but other than that I am happy to be back.
I personally wouldn’t worry about being on 120mg/ week long term, that’s just me tho. But if u are concerned, why not try to find the lowest effective dose for u that relieves ur joint pain? Why go straight to 120mg? There’s a ton of guys that I’ve seen that get great joint relief from 80mg/ week, and quite a few that I’ve seen only need 60mg/ week to experience the joint relief benefits

JimGainz

I personally wouldn’t worry about being on 120mg/ week long term, that’s just me tho. But if u are concerned, why not try to find the lowest effective dose for u that relieves ur joint pain? Why go straight to 120mg? There’s a ton of guys that I’ve seen that get great joint relief from 80mg/ week, and quite a few that I’ve seen only need 60mg/ week to experience the joint relief benefits
Thanks - but I’ve tied that before - for me north of 100 mg brings the best relief. 80 mg was ok and I managed on 40 mg for a few weeks (but this was after taking higher doses so there was more in my system than if I started pinning 40 straight away. I am not concerned about the long term dosing. My total T and nandrolone is about 200mg per week - which is still physiologic and I had no issues other than HCT creeping up so I give blood every 3-4 months. Incidentally, I needed to give blood every 4-5 months even when I was just on 90mg Testosterone.

Gman86

Thanks - but I’ve tied that before - for me north of 100 mg brings the best relief. 80 mg was ok and I managed on 40 mg for a few weeks (but this was after taking higher doses so there was more in my system than if I started pinning 40 straight away. I am not concerned about the long term dosing. My total T and nandrolone is about 200mg per week - which is still physiologic and I had no issues other than HCT creeping up so I give blood every 3-4 months. Incidentally, I needed to give blood every 4-5 months even when I was just on 90mg Testosterone.
Oh I didn’t realized I already experimented with dosages inbetween 40mg and 120mg. And ya 200mg of total androgens per week is obv nothing to worry about long term

Do u give whole blood or double red every 3-4 months? And u don’t have any iron issues donating that frequently?

JimGainz

Oh I didn’t realized I already experimented with dosages inbetween 40mg and 120mg. And ya 200mg of total androgens per week is obv nothing to worry about long term

Do u give whole blood or double red every 3-4 months? And u don’t have any iron issues donating that frequently?
I only give whole blood. My Ferritin was 11 after a donation. Then I took some iron supplements and didn’t give blood again for nearly 5 months and had it checked right before donating and it was only 15. I don’t have symptoms and three doctors told me not to worry about it because TRT depleted iron stores. Plus, according to one doctor, it’s way better to keep Ferritin lower than higher. From what I’ve gathered, it would take months for ferritin to come back. I’ve tried keeping Testosterone dosing low (70mg /week) and even without Deca I was hitting 51% HCT in a few months. So it’s either run these compounds at a very low dose to where I would not benefit, or just give blood more often.

Gman86

I only give whole blood. My Ferritin was 11 after a donation. Then I took some iron supplements and didn’t give blood again for nearly 5 months and had it checked right before donating and it was only 15. I don’t have symptoms and three doctors told me not to worry about it because TRT depleted iron stores. Plus, according to one doctor, it’s way better to keep Ferritin lower than higher. From what I’ve gathered, it would take months for ferritin to come back. I’ve tried keeping Testosterone dosing low (70mg /week) and even without Deca I was hitting 51% HCT in a few months. So it’s either run these compounds at a very low dose to where I would not benefit, or just give blood more often.
Ya I follow the work of morley robbins and he also thinks ferritin should be kept pretty low. Ideally 20 or below I believe

Why are u worried about a HCT of 51%? To me that’s right around optimal. I see a HCT of around maybe 47%-51% being optimal. Maybe even 52%. I personally don’t worry about mine until it gets around 55%+, and even at 55% I’m not super worried about it. Definitely wouldn’t be worried in the slightest if it hovered around 51%.

I find it funny when guys are stuck in the forever loop of donating, then having low iron, but then feeling like their HCT is too high and wanting to donate again, but are in fear of lowering their iron levels even more. All they would have to do is listen to their body and realize that they don’t have a problem to begin with. They’re just making up a problem in their heads, and then trying to fix the “problem”, but then causing other problems due to them trying to fix a problem they never even had in the first place lol. Guys fear HCT way too much, and try fixing a problem they don’t have

Last edited:

Sly

My HCT was actually better going 15 months between donations versus every 2 months. I did the every 2 months for 3 years and life got out of hand and had me 15 months before I donated again. Going forward, every 6 mos at the most for me.

JimGainz

Ya I follow the work of morley robbins and he also thinks ferritin should be kept pretty low. Ideally 20 or below I believe

Why are u worried about a HCT of 51%? To me that’s right around optimal. I see a HCT of around maybe 47%-51% being optimal. Maybe even 52%. I personally don’t worry about mine until it gets around 55%+, and even at 55% I’m not super worried about it. Definitely wouldn’t be worried in the slightest if it hovered around 51%.

I find it funny when guys are stuck in the forever loop of donating, then having low iron, but then feeling like their HCT is too high and wanting to donate again, but are in fear of lowering their iron levels even more. All they would have to do is listen to their body and realize that they don’t have a problem to begin with. They’re just making up a problem in their heads, and then trying to fix the “problem”, but then causing other problems due to them trying to fix a problem they never even had in the first place lol. Guys fear HCT way too much, and try fixing a problem they don’t have
I agree - 51 % hct is fine but my concern is that i only check it every 6 months - so if it’s 51 (up from let’s say 47 after I donated a few months prior) could it get to 53, or 54 by my next donation and then get cut off TRT temporarily. and I’ve also seen guys have a lot of problems trying to lower HCT when it’s high - like if a guy with an HCT of 52 adds a little anavar to his TRT program - it can jump quite a bit from there. But yeah - you are right, chasing HcT is fear-based. Maybe I can check it at cvs to see if it stabilizes and give blood once per year.

Gman86

I agree - 51 % hct is fine but my concern is that i only check it every 6 months - so if it’s 51 (up from let’s say 47 after I donated a few months prior) could it get to 53, or 54 by my next donation and then get cut off TRT temporarily. and I’ve also seen guys have a lot of problems trying to lower HCT when it’s high - like if a guy with an HCT of 52 adds a little anavar to his TRT program - it can jump quite a bit from there. But yeah - you are right, chasing HcT is fear-based. Maybe I can check it at cvs to see if it stabilizes and give blood once per year.
U seem to have a good handle on the whole HCT thing. Glad ur not super terrified of a HCT over 50% like some guys are. U definitely have some good points for sure. But just remember HCT isn’t always linear, and a lot of time it tends to find homeostasis and doesn’t continue rising as much as u would think. If ur clinic or doctor is strict with HCT, and there’s a chance they would cut u off if it was say 54%, then ya u unfortunately have to be very diligent about keeping ur HCT under a certain percentage. In that case, I would focus as much as u can on hydration as possible. Make sure to always drink water with minerals in it. Never drink just plain water. People don’t realize that most of that just passes right through u and doesn’t hydrate ur actual cells that well. I personally only drink mineral water, similar to pelagrino, and I always add a little bit of unrefined Celtic sea salt to it, as well as some liquid magnesium chloride. Seems to be doing a really good job at keeping me actually hydrated. Never have issues with HCT, and my BP always stays in a healthy range. And I have quite a bit more androgens in my system than u do. Think most guys don’t focus enough on how to properly hydrate themselves. Again, just drinking plain water is not gonna cut it unfortunately. Drink as much of that as u want, all ur really doing is increasing the amount of trips ur taking to the bathroom lol. I’ve shared this vid probably a hundred times at this point on here, but it’s that important imo. Really good vid explaining how to actually hydrate ur cells

Terry1

I’ve been studying up on nandrolone and this post is great.

I’ve had major joint pain from 50 years of wear and tear. I’ve found myself taking Motrin daily lately and a few trips to Dr for stronger meds shorter periods of time this year.

I stay very active now, train smarter and have been on trt 3 years which was a life saver for me.

I’m tired of taking pills daily want to try low dose 50-100mg nandrolone see if that helps. I’ll need to find a new provider, my provider isn’t great they gave me 200mg trt starting out I had to adjust down to 150. Gave me a AI which truly killed my joints after 3 months had to stop. they knew nothing about nandrolone when I asked.

Gman86

I’ve had major joint pain from 50 years of wear and tear. I’ve found myself taking Motrin daily lately and a few trips to Dr for stronger meds shorter periods of time this year.

I stay very active now, train smarter and have been on trt 3 years which was a life saver for me.

I’m tired of taking pills daily want to try low dose 50-100mg nandrolone see if that helps. I’ll need to find a new provider, my provider isn’t great they gave me 200mg trt starting out I had to adjust down to 150. Gave me a AI which truly killed my joints after 3 months had to stop. they knew nothing about nandrolone when I asked.
Ya many clinics offer it, u’ll have np getting it prescribed. Would love to hear how it goes for u if u end up starting it

Do specific joints bother u, or just all of ur joints in general really?

Sly

Nandrolone is a godsend for me. Had elbow surgery 10 years ago and now have no cartilage there. I’m in constant pain and without nandrolone, the pain is a constant 7-8 out of 10. With nandrolone, it goes down to a 3-5. I’m pretty much on a 80-100mg per week with a 3-5 month on and 1-2 month off protocol. I’m 50.

Gman86

Nandrolone is a godsend for me. Had elbow surgery 10 years ago and now have no cartilage there. I’m in constant pain and without nandrolone, the pain is a constant 7-8 out of 10. With nandrolone, it goes down to a 3-5. I’m pretty much on a 80-100mg per week with a 3-5 month on and 1-2 month off protocol. I’m 50.
What dose of test do u use along with it? Does ur test dose stay constant all year?

Does the pain go back up to a 7-8/10 during those 1-2 months that ur off? What’s the reasoning for the break?

How do u feel mood wise, cognition wise, libido and erectile function wise on test alone, and how are all those things when u add the nandrolone? Any differences, good or bad that u notice?

Terry1

I’ve had several guys tell me the same. Their pain level dropped way off to zero with low dosage of nandrolone.

At this point in my life that sounds fantastic to me. Even a 50% reduction I would be thankful for. If anyone knows a good provider that can do telemed please Pm. I’ve looked and hear good then bad don’t know who to pick.

Gman86

I’ve had several guys tell me the same. Their pain level dropped way off to zero with low dosage of nandrolone.

At this point in my life that sounds fantastic to me. Even a 50% reduction I would be thankful for. If anyone knows a good provider that can do telemed please Pm. I’ve looked and hear good then bad don’t know who to pick.
I’ve been with defy forever now and love them. But I’m sure there are other good clinics out there as well

What low dosages have u heard other guys having success with, in regards to alleviating pain?

Sly

What dose of test do u use along with it? Does ur test dose stay constant all year?

Does the pain go back up to a 7-8/10 during those 1-2 months that ur off? What’s the reasoning for the break?

How do u feel mood wise, cognition wise, libido and erectile function wise on test alone, and how are all those things when u add the nandrolone? Any differences, good or bad that u notice?
200mg test once a week all year long. Yes, the pain starts to return around the 4-6 week mark after stopping the nandrolone.

I have high HCT anyways, so I come of the nandrolone to try to keep it from contributing to the rise. Lately though the nandrolone hasn’t been raising my HCT. I also believe in taking a break from most compounds once in awhile to give the body a break for longevity.

On test alone, I feel pretty good. When I add the nandrolone, my sleep is a bit worse, more anxiety, and a little drop in libido. For me though, the huge benefit in joint relief outweighs any of the negatives.

Gman86

200mg test once a week all year long. Yes, the pain starts to return around the 4-6 week mark after stopping the nandrolone.

I have high HCT anyways, so I come of the nandrolone to try to keep it from contributing to the rise. Lately though the nandrolone hasn’t been raising my HCT. I also believe in taking a break from most compounds once in awhile to give the body a break for longevity.

On test alone, I feel pretty good. When I add the nandrolone, my sleep is a bit worse, more anxiety, and a little drop in libido. For me though, the huge benefit in joint relief outweighs any of the negatives.
So it must have been a while ago, but I saved an anecdote from u saying that u were using 140mg test and 80mg of nandrolone, and ur libido was actually higher than it was on test alone. Do u remember that protocol, and do u remember feeling better on it than when u use 200mg test with 80-100mg of nandrolone?

Why’d u increase ur test dose to 200mg year round from I assume 140mg?

Sly

So it must have been a while ago, but I saved an anecdote from u saying that u were using 140mg test and 80mg of nandrolone, and ur libido was actually higher than it was on test alone. Do u remember that protocol, and do u remember feeling better on it than when u use 200mg test with 80-100mg of nandrolone?

Why’d u increase ur test dose to 200mg year round from I assume 140mg?
Yes, I remember that protocol. Maybe it was my newness to the nandrolone that caused the increase in libido? I increased the testosterone to 200 as I felt the effects tapering off too early before my next weekly shot. I’ve tried different doses of testosterone spit up every other day, 2 times a week, 3, times a week and weekly. The once weekly dose of 200mg is my sweet spot currently. Because our bodies change as we age, who knows, maybe I’ll have to change my protocol in the future. I have thought about doing a flip flop and do 100mg test a week and 200mg Nandrolone just to see how that feels or maybe even 200 test and 200 Nandrolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me