Deca (nandrolone) added to trt and wow!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

chrismez

I recently had my TRT Dr approve a 10 week cycle of Deca to my 200 MG per week TRT. Took about 6 weeks to kick in but I feel really good. Sex drive off the hook and getting very strong and muscular. I do in the same Syringe 45mg T/35mg Deca e3d and take .25mg of Anastrozole 24 hrs after injection. Comes out to 225Mg of T and 175 Mg deca per week. I was told to make sure T is a tad higher then deca. anyone else adding deca to their TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

I am just curious how some docs get away with prescribing it. I am somewhat interested in a low-dose Deca, but the LVH has me spooked a bit and it is also very suppressive to HPTA axis and remains in your system for a long time. If you have to get off TRT, that Deca is only going to prolong your natural recovery.

I recently had my TRT Dr approve a 10 week cycle of Deca to my 200 MG per week TRT. Took about 6 weeks to kick in but I feel really good. Sex drive off the hook and getting very strong and muscular. I do in the same Syringe 45mg T/35mg Deca e3d and take .25mg of Anastrozole 24 hrs after injection. Comes out to 225Mg of T and 175 Mg deca per week. I was told to make sure T is a tad higher then deca. anyone else adding deca to their TRT?

How'd you manage to fit in to such a very narrow window to get Deca?

Sakuraba39

Is it so difficult to believe that taking 400mg of AAS a week would have such results?

I also have a Rx for Nandrolone, but after reading the most recent research I will not be continuing.

BTW, I made sure my T was 50% higher than my ND. Anything less caused "issues".

For those wondering how to someone gets it, legally, I have a nerve issue (neuropathy) in my lumbar that's causing the gastroc of my left calf to just about disappear.

If you find the right doctor, it's really not an issue. Unfortunately, I've seen/read/DMed with a lot of guys on here that don't medically need it.

masfield

i have a nerve issue, too, and no longer have any calf muscles. did nandrolone for a while, which maybe slowed down the loss but of course didn't stop it. no longer taking it. are you trying anything else?

Sakuraba39

i have a nerve issue, too, and no longer have any calf muscles. did nandrolone for a while, which maybe slowed down the loss but of course didn't stop it. no longer taking it. are you trying anything else?

Nothing that would specifically help with with the loss due to neuropathy. I just take TCyp now and a host of NO2 supplements. What good is a slightly larger calf if I'm prone to arrhythmias and blood vessel damage?

BayArea

I added a therapeutic dose to my protocol due to joint issues. It has helped tremendously. I do cycle on and off of it as it can raise TT and IGF-1 moderately. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm off of it.

MikeXL

Is it so difficult to believe that taking 400mg of AAS a week would have such results?

I also have a Rx for Nandrolone, but after reading the most recent research I will not be continuing.

BTW, I made sure my T was 50% higher than my ND. Anything less caused "issues".

For those wondering how to someone gets it, legally, I have a nerve issue (neuropathy) in my lumbar that's causing the gastroc of my left calf to just about disappear.

If you find the right doctor, it's really not an issue. Unfortunately, I've seen/read/DMed with a lot of guys on here that don't medically need it.

What is the research that is concerning you?

Sakuraba39

What is the research that is concerning you?

You could search:

Nandrolone Damages Blood Vessels 11x More Than Testosterone

and/or

Nandrolone Plus Moderate Exercise Increases the Susceptibility to Lethal Arrhythmias

Nelson has also posted several articles on a ND specific thread about its relation LVH

Will Brink

At a total of 400mg per week, I'd expect one to feel great, be stronger, etc. Add another 200mg, and you'll feel even more amazing. The issue is there's a deminishing return between those short term benfits and effects, vs the long term risks. 10 weeks of Deca added to your TRT (and 200mg per week already at the upper range of TRT) should not be a problem, but I'd strongly recommend calling it done after that.

You might want to get before and after labs for that 10 weeks and see what impact it has on lipids, etc.

Enjoy the ride! :cool:

FLguy123

Checking back in on this as deca pertains to joint issues. Seems many folks get an improvement in this department while on a low dose of deca but does that disappear once the deca is stopped or do those benefits remain after discontinuing?

Gman86

I added a therapeutic dose to my protocol due to joint issues. It has helped tremendously. I do cycle on and off of it as it can raise TT and IGF-1 moderately. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm off of it.

What is your dose when you use it?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I do in the same Syringe 45mg T/35mg Deca e3d and take .25mg of Anastrozole 24 hrs after injection. Comes out to 225Mg of T and 175 Mg deca per week. ...
I don't follow this math. 45 mg e3d is 105 mg of the testosterone ester per week. 35 mg e3d is about 82 mg per week.

xqfq

At a total of 400mg per week, I'd expect one to feel great, be stronger, etc. Add another 200mg, and you'll feel even more amazing. The issue is there's a deminishing return between those short term benfits and effects, vs the long term risks. 10 weeks of Deca added to your TRT (and 200mg per week already at the upper range of TRT) should not be a problem, but I'd strongly recommend calling it done after that.

You might want to get before and after labs for that 10 weeks and see what impact it has on lipids, etc.

Enjoy the ride! :cool:

From what I understand, many of the health risks of deca aren't necessarily due to poor lipids, but things that aren't likely to show up on a standard blood test. I'm thinking cardiac fibrosis, LVH, and increased LDL oxidation. So OP, please realize that the normal blood tests won't tell the full picture.

gaz7718

Surprised by such a high dosage of test and deca as a TRT protocol.

Recently started 90mg per week with 120mg of test per week as a trial for joints and wellbeing. So far just week 1 but feel good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me