Deca (nandrolone) added to trt and wow!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sly

I had a similar conversation with my wife last night when I was telling her about Defy prescribing nandrolone to me. I told her I was both surprised and delighted and she asked why I was surprised. I explained that testosterone and related anabolic androgenic compounds are treated similarly to opioids when they are not remotely comparable in terms of risk, harm, etc. Considering we can buy enough Tylenol to easily to blow our livers out at the grocery store, the crackdown over anabolics is absurd. Considering also how dangerous benzodiazepines are, it’s ridiculous that those are available in every pharmacy in the country but getting AAS is so tough. But anyway.

The original purpose of my post was to see how others are doing on nandrolone. Would love to hear experiences both good and bad.
Ive had the same conversation with my wife and others. Along with the items you mentioned, alcohol and in many places now marijuana can easily be bought legally and unlike steroids can not only impair one physically, but also psychologically. I could inject 2000mg test with no impairment, but drink a bottle of whisky and do a multiple of dangerous things like drive a car and kill myself or others. As with everything, moderation is key.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

Has anyone had their insurance cover Deca for joint issues?

I would doubt it, but possibly if your insurance company isn’t one of the big three as Deca is cheap. They would most likely pay for it if you appeal their decline. It would cost them more to deal with the paperwork of an appeal vs a year of Deca.

eyeheartny

Link doesn't work with me.

Thanks, try it now. I was linking to the direct PDF but the new link (in original post above) goes to the landing page. You can then click to the PDF after that.

EDIT: here's the most relevant portion (emphasis added):
Parameters examined included acute insulin response to glucose, fasting insulin level, glucose disappearance constant, insulin sensitivity index, glucose effectiveness at basal insulin (SG), and glucose effectiveness at zero insulin (GEZI). Neither androgen adversely affected glucose disposal. To the contrary, treatment with ND actually improved noninsulin-mediated glucose disposal as expressed by SG and GEZI. In ND-treated men, SG (x 10(-2) min(-1)) rose from 2.4 +/- 0.2 at the end of the placebo period to 3.7 +/- 0.6 after treatment (P < 0.05), whereas GEZI (x 10(-2) min(-1)) increased from 1.8 +/- 0.2 to 3.1 +/- 0.6 (P < 0.01). We conclude that the treatment of normal men with supraphysiological doses of either TE or ND does not adversely affect glucose metabolism. Treatment with a nonaromatizable androgen, such as ND, actually improves glucose metabolism by enhancing noninsulin-mediated glucose disposal.

To extend the explanation, note that from this link, lower Sg was associated with diabetic patients. So a substantial increase (20-95% from the study above) in Sg takes us further away from the direction of diabetic patients and toward better control of glucose via a different pathway than insulin. Super interesting.

Last edited:

Thunderitout

What doctor do you see? Hormone health and wellness out of West palm beach is one clinic that I know of that has no problems prescribing it. Don’t know of any others. I’m sure there’s more. Just know that one 100% doesn’t mind prescribing it.
What is the price you pay per month. I'm with the LowT Center in Fort Worth Texas.
My monthly bill of $150.00. (200mgs Test Cyp) weekly. Not bad. But I don't think they would prescribe Deca, even though I have extremely horrible joint pain.

Gman86

What is the price you pay per month. I'm with the LowT Center in Fort Worth Texas.
My monthly bill of $150.00. (200mgs Test Cyp) weekly. Not bad. But I don't think they would prescribe Deca, even though I have extremely horrible joint pain.
Not sure exactly how much I pay per month. Maybe u can roughly do the math. Im with Defy, and I take 200mg of test per week, along with 125mg of nandrolone per week, and 1000iu’s of HCG per week, and 1mg of injectable prog.

Here’s how much I pay for the test and nandrolone through empower. The test is a pharma brand, and the nandrolone is compounded through empower. Forget how much I paid for the 6K vials of HCG through Hallandale. And the prog is legit dirt cheap. Think I’m paying like $7/ month for it when u break down the price. One vial will last me 1.6 years

5ml test enanthate - $125
5ml nandrolone - $80

Tman

Not sure exactly how much I pay per month. Maybe u can roughly do the math. Im with Defy, and I take 200mg of test per week, along with 125mg of nandrolone per week, and 1000iu’s of HCG per week, and 1mg of injectable prog.

Here’s how much I pay for the test and nandrolone through empower. The test is a pharma brand, and the nandrolone is compounded through empower. Forget how much I paid for the 6K vials of HCG through Hallandale. And the prog is legit dirt cheap. Think I’m paying like $7/ month for it when u break down the price. One vial will last me 1.6 years

5ml nandrolone - $80
What about all the labs twice a year and the medical fees...add another grand easy.

Stpfan

Just my take on Deca. Yes, I do feel an almost immediate response to DECA being injected. I can't sleep a wink on this stuff. Please someone explain to me how you can sleep? I've even tried a very low dose of 50mg a week. And I still can't sleep. You feel so wired.

I will say... sex life is somewhat odd. Had amazing sex in regards to girth and libido for 30 days... then all of a sudden.... no libido and no sexual desire. It's like you go completely cold.

Then you have to wait literally 30 days or so to get all the deca out of your system (if you want to come off of it....) so you can get the libido back.

It does spark an extra gear energy wise... but if you can't sleep.... how can you recover and feel normal??? To me... it's just not worth it being on Deca.

Wilson7

5ml nandrolone - $80
Test Cyp via Good Rx is about $40 for 10 ml 200 mg/ml. I get my ND from Empower but generic test cyp, way cheaper. Cyp and Enanthate produce identical blood conc post inj. (Behre and Nieschlag 1998).

Gman86

Test Cyp via Good Rx is about $40 for 10 ml 200 mg/ml. I get my ND from Empower but generic test cyp, way cheaper. Cyp and Enanthate produce identical blood conc post inj. (Behre and Nieschlag 1998).
I unfortunately live in Massachusetts and can’t get a testosterone prescription sent to a local pharmacy around me

benaoao

I don't follow this math. 45 mg e3d is 105 mg of the testosterone ester per week. 35 mg e3d is about 82 mg per week.
Lol this was never addressed! Unless OP was talking about the volume injected and is confused with units. So .45cc of whatever concentration and .35cc.

I like higher doses of Deca a lot but just like playing with fire, one needs to know exactly what their sweet spot is otherwise they get burnt with high BP and Deca d*ck, apathy etc. My very much braindead but effective rule of thumb that stands the test of time is to go with perceived BP (is my head about to explode? Lower the dose) and refractory period and control of ejaculation (cum too quick? Increase Deca. Can’t feel a thing? Increase test) oh and testes sitting way too high or too low is a good one too.

Currently doing 240mg Deca 50mg test, and if I eat out or drink I get way overheated, last forever in bed, and my nuts are all the way up. I have years of experience enjoying 180 mg/wk Test as a cruise with some Deca and will most likely drop Deca down to 180 mg/wk with some test and stick to that for a while to compare both compounds on the exact same dose. In it for the better hair, skin, glucose levels and anabolism as I want to keep polishing my physique for the next year or so.

Thunderitout

5ml nandrolone - $80
Thank you!

finkelet

I
Is it so difficult to believe that taking 400mg of AAS a week would have such results?

I also have a Rx for Nandrolone, but after reading the most recent research I will not be continuing.

BTW, I made sure my T was 50% higher than my ND. Anything less caused "issues".

For those wondering how to someone gets it, legally, I have a nerve issue (neuropathy) in my lumbar that's causing the gastroc of my left calf to just about disappear.

If you find the right doctor, it's really not an issue. Unfortunately, I've seen/read/DMed with a lot of guys on here that don't medically need it.
I wouldn’t say definitively that T <150% causes problems. I’m with Defy and we have added nandrolone to my protocol and are currently 1:1 at 120mg each a week. I have a low SHBG and have been very sensitive to DHT. This has resolved almost all my TRT side effects. As a general rule yes most like a 1.5:1 ratio of T to N but not always.

Gman86

I

I wouldn’t say definitively that T <150% causes problems. I’m with Defy and we have added nandrolone to my protocol and are currently 1:1 at 120mg each a week. I have a low SHBG and have been very sensitive to DHT. This has resolved almost all my TRT side effects. As a general rule yes most like a 1.5:1 ratio of T to N but not always.
What side effects did u have prior to adding the nandrolone?

And what was ur complete protocol prior to nandrolone when u had side effects, and what’s ur complete protocol currently? Just the 120mg test and 120mg nandrolone, nothing else?

Gman86

Lol this was never addressed! Unless OP was talking about the volume injected and is confused with units. So .45cc of whatever concentration and .35cc.

I like higher doses of Deca a lot but just like playing with fire, one needs to know exactly what their sweet spot is otherwise they get burnt with high BP and Deca d*ck, apathy etc. My very much braindead but effective rule of thumb that stands the test of time is to go with perceived BP (is my head about to explode? Lower the dose) and refractory period and control of ejaculation (cum too quick? Increase Deca. Can’t feel a thing? Increase test) oh and testes sitting way too high or too low is a good one too.

Currently doing 240mg Deca 50mg test, and if I eat out or drink I get way overheated, last forever in bed, and my nuts are all the way up. I have years of experience enjoying 180 mg/wk Test as a cruise with some Deca and will most likely drop Deca down to 180 mg/wk with some test and stick to that for a while to compare both compounds on the exact same dose. In it for the better hair, skin, glucose levels and anabolism as I want to keep polishing my physique for the next year or so.
How’s things currently goin? What’s ur protocol looking like atm?

JimGainz

I

I have run 1:1 (every 1:1.25) test to deca with no issues. Love the healing and fullness.

K.pietera

I take 80mg of Deca weekly alongside 100mg of Enanthate and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Deca makes me feel 20 years younger in terms of not feeling decrepit. It's worth it for me even if it ends up knocking a few years off my life.
Is it possible to inject deca in the deltoid muscle ? I do not find andy info about this

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me