Deca (nandrolone) added to trt and wow!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Man, my head hurts from reading this post in an effort to decide whether to use Nandrolone. So many of the posts and videos warn about lipids and left vent heart issues yet I'm assuming it's due to usage in the average 400mg range (only because most of the resources I'm reading come from bodybuilders) and not 100mg or less range. I don't even push beyond 125mg of T/wk so I was planning to try 50mg or 75mg Nandrolone/wk and see how it goes. I'm in my early 50s and on nothing else except Finasteride and Test.

T

tareload

Man, my head hurts from reading this post in an effort to decide whether to use Nandrolone. So many of the posts and videos warn about lipids and left vent heart issues yet I'm assuming it's due to usage in the average 400mg range (only because most of the resources I'm reading come from bodybuilders) and not 100mg or less range. I don't even push beyond 125mg of T/wk so I was planning to try 50mg or 75mg Nandrolone/wk and see how it goes. I'm in my early 50s and on nothing else except Finasteride and Test.
Welcome to the Jungle!

bixt

Just be aware that Finasteride and nandrolone taken together will cause the nandrolone to have completely different effects from what you have read.

You will skew the androgenic/anabolic ratio way more to the androgenic side of the scale due to a lack of DHN competitive androgen inhibition.

This is probably a good thing and is alleged to negate the dick breaking effects of either of those compounds used without the other.

Just be aware that Finasteride and nandrolone taken together will cause the nandrolone to have completely different effects from what you have read.

You will skew the androgenic/anabolic ratio way more to the androgenic side of the scale due to a lack of DHN competitive androgen inhibition.

This is probably a good thing and is alleged to negate the dick breaking effects of either of those compounds used without the other.
Ok, thank you for this but, are you saying not to use the Fin with Test/Nandrolone?

Fernando Almaguer

Man, my head hurts from reading this post in an effort to decide whether to use Nandrolone. So many of the posts and videos warn about lipids and left vent heart issues yet I'm assuming it's due to usage in the average 400mg range (only because most of the resources I'm reading come from bodybuilders) and not 100mg or less range. I don't even push beyond 125mg of T/wk so I was planning to try 50mg or 75mg Nandrolone/wk and see how it goes. I'm in my early 50s and on nothing else except Finasteride and Tes

You can take telimisartan at a efficacious dose to prevent LVH.

Gman86

I’m part of Taeian Clark’s Facebook group, which is mainly about guys using nandrolone solo. Taeian has probably done more research into nandrolone than any other person I’ve ever come across. And he says that preventing/ minimizing LVH and overall heart disease, with nandrolone, can be done by getting enough K2 in. Looks like getting enough magnesium can help to a degree as well

ive been on nandrolone for years now, and I haven’t seen any difference in my lipids, compared to using testosterone alone

Attachments

• IMG_9694.png
    IMG_9694.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9695.png
    IMG_9695.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 73

LiveX2

I do in the same Syringe 45mg T/35mg Deca e3d ... Comes out to 225Mg of T and 175 Mg deca per week.
I think the 45mg T and 35mg nandrolone is really .45ml and .35ml, respectively.

Because:
45mg T x 2 = 90mg / wk
35mg D x 2 = 70mg / wk

but still confusing if you have a 200mg vial of cyp. because:
45ml = .45ml x 200mg vial x 2 = 180 mg not 225 mg but if your cyp is a 250 mg vial then it would be correct to say 225mg... .45ml x 250mg x 2 = 225 mg

Nandrolone makes more sense, bc you indicated you have a 250mg vial:
.35ml x 250mg x 2 = 175 mg.

Doesn't matter, but since this went unanswered, I think he is (or was) taking 180mg T and 175mg nandrolone.

Benning78

You could search:

Nandrolone Damages Blood Vessels 11x More Than Testosterone

and/or

Nandrolone Plus Moderate Exercise Increases the Susceptibility to Lethal Arrhythmias

Nelson has also posted several articles on a ND specific thread about its relation LVH
Yeah while on 200mg off Decca I had a ruff arrhythmia where I laid on the ground and just kinda waited to pass out.
It stopped after a minute and my heart stopped for few seconds than just kicked in pumping like crazy etc.
I was lifting hard since age 18 and never had issue with that until Decca episode.
Not as bad at least.
Since than nothing but normal stuff everyone gets here and there.
So since than been off it.
But lost a lot of weight and I might start again low dose 50mg per week as even at that dose it's helpful for joints and appetite.

JimGainz

Yeah while on 200mg off Decca I had a ruff arrhythmia where I laid on the ground and just kinda waited to pass out.
It stopped after a minute and my heart stopped for few seconds than just kicked in pumping like crazy etc.
I was lifting hard since age 18 and never had issue with that until Decca episode.
Not as bad at least.
Since than nothing but normal stuff everyone gets here and there.
So since than been off it.
But lost a lot of weight and I might start again low dose 50mg per week as even at that dose it's helpful for joints and appetite.
very scary indeed. I had the same thing happen in college but with injectable Winstrol (300 mg/week I recall).

it went on for months with very hard contractions that had me praying I wasn’t going to die. After that, I always thought I did permanent damage but I had all sorts of tests done in my 40s and 50s - Stress Tests with contrast, ultrasounds, calcium score, and advanced blood panels that measure arterial inflammation and thankfully I was A-Ok. Never had any issues since even when running 300 mg of total androgens (TRT, deca, primo).

it’s strange Deca would cause that on 200 mg but we are all different. As you noted you can lower the dose or switch to low dose cycles of anavar. It also has amazing joint benefits and it’s a much shorter half life so you can eliminate the compound quickly if it causes issues.

JimGainz

I’m part of Taeian Clark’s Facebook group, which is mainly about guys using nandrolone solo. Taeian has probably done more research into nandrolone than any other person I’ve ever come across. And he says that preventing/ minimizing LVH and overall heart disease, with nandrolone, can be done by getting enough K2 in. Looks like getting enough magnesium can help to a degree as well

ive been on nandrolone for years now, and I haven’t seen any difference in my lipids, compared to using testosterone alone
Definitely take K2 - in fact that is a must even if one were to take vitamin D. Losartan and Telamisartan also prevent / reverse LVH even at low doses. The good news is that we have tools in our arsenal now for those of us that go down this path.

Gman86

Definitely take K2 - in fact that is a must even if one were to take vitamin D. Losartan and Telamisartan also prevent / reverse LVH even at low doses. The good news is that we have tools in our arsenal now for those of us that go down this path.
Absolutely! He actually says that the #1 best way to reverse LVH is to intake enough K2. There’s so many posts I can reference from his fb group where he’s preaching the importance of K2 when it comes to LVH, as well as in regards to overall cardiovascular health

and yes, those meds are also known to reverse LVH. The absolute best way to avoid/ reverse LVH is just simply keeping hr blood pressure within a healthy range. If u look it up, the #1 cause of LVH is simply high blood pressure. Luckily it’s simple to reverse it. Just get ur BP in a healthy range on a consistent basis

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me