Deca Gains. What to expect

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Here’s a video that might help u out. I watched it fairly recently. Think the 100mg of nandrolone group gained around the same amount of muscle as the 300mg of test group. So muscle gains on deca were clearly much better. Think deca lacked in the strength department, compared to test tho. I would imagine due to deca aromatizing extremely little into E2. I would imagine testosterone’s ability to aromatize much more than deca lead to the testosterone group having better strength gains. Just speculation tho. There might be other mechanisms that make testosterone better for strength

To add to this, here is the breakdown in results of the study regarding weight gain from nandrolone versus testosterone.

1. T-300 group gained 22.95% greater weight (kg) than the ND-100 group and 2.98% more than the ND-300 group.
2. T-300 group lost 80% more in terms of body fat compared to the ND-100 group, and ND-300 group actually gained 1.1 mm in bf.

Key takeaways would be that higher testosterone is going to give you greater increases in weight and fat loss compared to low and high doses of nandrolone. Additionally, high doses of nandrolone may actually increase body fat.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 4.51.43 PM.png

Last edited:

gaz7718

I’ve been lifting almost 36 years Entirely natural before TRT started 18 months ago.

90mg of nandrolone did increase muscle mass during the first 3 months or so of use. Gain about 3-4 kgs of weight and strength gains were small at no more than a 5% of compound lifts, but seemed to recover better and elbow joints definitely improved allowing me to bicep curl again without too much discomfort. This made the use of deca entirely positive as it meant I could train pretty much as I would want albeit still being sensible

my T dose was around 130 mg a week and in the later couple of months reduced the deca to 60mg a week. Elbows remained ok during this period.

JimGainz

I’ve used deca @ 80-100 mg / wk for 10 week cycles twice already. Loved it. Joints healed and gained a little muscle Definitely a game changer.

JimGainz

Here’s how it played out for me-

I retained full joint relief for about 2 months after the first cycle, then a few of the more severe ones, in my case it was my knee and neck, came back but at a noticeable level of improvement. Many other injuries cleared up.

After the second cycle, my nagging knee pain is gone about 80 percent. This was amazing. I lived in pain for 10 years with chronic knee tendonitis and it’s pretty much cleared up, as is my chronic IT band pain and planar fasciitis.

Just started round three of deca last week.

Also of note was that my Creatinine levels, which had been elevated for years, came down after each cycle. A PA told me this was from the anti inflammatory effects of deca. Lipids were perfect (I am on a low dose statin - 5 mg Crestor keeps me at 135 total cholesterol and LDL around 65. On the deca, the ldl and total jumped 7-10 points but still puts me at near perfect levels so no issues there either.

C

Chroniclowe

I retained full joint relief for about 2 months after the first cycle, then a few of the more severe ones, in my case it was my knee and neck, came back but at a noticeable level of improvement. Many other injuries cleared up.

After the second cycle, my nagging knee pain is gone about 80 percent. This was amazing. I lived in pain for 10 years with chronic knee tendonitis and it’s pretty much cleared up, as is my chronic IT band pain and planar fasciitis.

Also of note was that my Creatinine levels, which had been elevated for years, came down after each cycle. A PA told me this was from the anti inflammatory effects of deca. Lipids were perfect (I am on a low dose statin - 5 mg Crestor keeps me at 135 total cholesterol and LDL around 65. On the deca, the ldl and total jumped 7-10 points but still puts me at near perfect levels so no issues there either.
Nice, have you noticed more testicular shrinkage or noticeable decreased semen production from nandrolone?

DS3

Really great stuff. Very happy that this is working so well for you! Cheers.

Paul M

It's funny how most of those taking deca alongside test for TRT have a desire to pack on a bit more muscle; which leads me to the opinion that this is the main reason for administering.

Not that I'm knocking them for it, but it's true in most cases.

gaz7718

For me it was primarily joints. I was really pleased with the improvement in elbow discomfort, but little progress on shoulder and knee.

so I wouldn’t say it was a wonder drug but certainly helped restore more enjoyment from training, which is my passion anyway.

the relatively modest muscle gain was a nice bonus but at 90mg a week and given I was already advanced in my training after over 35 years I wasn’t expecting much if anything in this area.
For those taking 200mg plus you might be right, but at low doses it would seem a rather short sighted strategy to think it will do much for size and strength.

Paul M

Lol who doesn’t want to put on more muscle?

True, especially when one is past 50 and gaining muscle and keeping the fat off is much more of an uphill battle. Deca did make me literally feel 20 years younger though I had too many complications with it even at 50mg per week. Though when I was a competative bodybuilder 25 years ago 400mg per week on a bulking phase I had no such problems. Even pushing over 125mg of test weekly I can't handle any more.

Fernando Almaguer

True, especially when one is past 50 and gaining muscle and keeping the fat off is much more of an uphill battle. Deca did make me literally feel 20 years younger though I had too many complications with it even at 50mg per week. Though when I was a competative bodybuilder 25 years ago 400mg per week on a bulking phase I had no such problems. Even pushing over 125mg of test weekly I can't handle any more.
I'm 33, what kind of complications do you have on 50mg. I take 60 mg a week

JimGainz

@JimGainz what were your creatinine levels before and after. Do you think your creatinine levels will stay down even off the deca?
For years I was around 1.39-1.44 creatinine. I wasn’t overly concerned because I lift weights and I am 6'1 about 208 pounds -however it was significantly higher than what I am used to. After the first cycle deca it went down to 1.28 - my next labs three months off was 1.21 after my last cycle and then off for three months it was 1.16 so yes it definitely had a continued effect.

Sly

I’ve been on 60mg/week Deca for 5 months now to help with my elbow joint pain. I had bone spurs removed 8 years ago and have to cartilage left. It’s helped with the pain some, so I can work out. I’ve have high Hemo, for years, but the Deca hasn’t raised it anymore

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me