Deca adding to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kermit

Hi there, I'm new here and I've reading some threads so I decided to start my own because I have a very important question. After reading the Nelson Vergel book I became interested to add Deca on my TRT to help me gain mass (I had depression for a year and get down from 85kgs to 70kgs and I'm very sad about it). My only worry is about the erectly disfunction caused by Deca that I've been reading around. It's true?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I did add 20 mg of Nandrolone every other day (70 mg weekly) for 8 weeks. I didn't think the benefits outweighed the negatives. So I discontinue after 8 weeks. I did gain strength, but also belly fat. My tendonitis in the shoulder did improve, but hurt my lipid panel. I'm back to doing testosterone 14 mg daily and 500 IU of HCG twice a week, no AI. I'm feeling good, with a stronger libido and still good workouts.

Vince

Super Moderator
Nice, friend! Did you suffer ed while using? I will think about it.
No ED. The first couple weeks of Nandrolone, it did take me longer to get hard. It may have just been a placebo effect. After that I had no issues with getting hard for my wife.

Tman

Hi there, I'm new here and I've reading some threads so I decided to start my own because I have a very important question. After reading the Nelson Vergel book I became interested to add Deca on my TRT to help me gain mass (I had depression for a year and get down from 85kgs to 70kgs and I'm very sad about it). My only worry is about the erectly disfunction caused by Deca that I've been reading around. It's true?

Thanks!
I had a severe carpel tunnel response after taking 30 mg. So, istook a week off and started back at 8mg eod. I still have this strange tightness in my hands and forearms. So I am thinking about stopping it all together because the dose is so low it's not helping with joint pain
My2cents

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, What lipid issues did you see? I'm currently adding about 20-30 mg per week. Sorry if I missed the lipid discussion in some other thread.
A small decrease in HDL and a higher LDL. The main issue was small particles increasing.
I'm currently using 14 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and 500iu HCG twice a week, no AI. My libido is very strong right now, my orgasms currently are super strong and I have not lost any strength in the gym. It may just be the change in protocol for now. I'm sure my body is adjusting.

mick13422

I’m currently doing 25mg twice a week and feel the benefits are amazing. Joint pain and mobility have greatly improved as well as gaining muscle and strength. Took about 4 months to really notice. Getting my blood test in a couple weeks to see what my lipids look like.
Cheers

Paco1973

I’m currently on 70mg per week. I have rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Nandrolone has been a real game changer for me. It has alleviated about 90% of my joint pain, which has opened the doors to exercises that I thought I’d never be able to do again. I dumped my toxic RA meds for now. No libido issues. Slightly elevated RBC, but I’m a frequent donor, so that’s not An issue. I wish I started nandrolone a decade ago.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m currently on 70mg per week. I have rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Nandrolone has been a real game changer for me. It has alleviated about 90% of my joint pain, which has opened the doors to exercises that I thought I’d never be able to do again. I dumped my toxic RA meds for now. No libido issues. Slightly elevated RBC, but I’m a frequent donor, so that’s not An issue. I wish I started nandrolone a decade ago.
How long have you been injecting Nandrolone? Also what is your complete trt protocol?

slicktop

I'm taking 16mg nandrolone and 16mg test enanthate daily and have been on this protocol since February. Just got back in the gym yesterday after an unwanted two month covid hiatus, and was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't struggle nearly as much as I was expecting. When I started my recomp and began to take fitness seriously, it took me a full year of working out to get to the point where I was using two plates as my workout weight, so I was really worried about how much I was going to lose during the lockdown, but any loses seem pretty minimal at this point. I think nandrolone played a part in that.

I also started nandrolone to help with some knee and shoulder issues and that seems to have worked as well. No ED or libido issues on it, ever.

Warrior

I've always liked deca, joints good, strength increase, ni sides. Never had a issue with water or ed. I've routinely used in the summer and got leaner. Never checked labs while on.

Warrior

Lipids take that much of a hit huh? Do u have before and after lipids by any chance?
I have history of low HDL and triglyceride problems. I can control without meds and a clean lifestyle. Deca can mess with labs. I've never had my labs done while on deca.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me