Deca adding to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
A small decrease in HDL and a higher LDL. The main issue was small particles increasing.
I'm currently using 14 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and 500iu HCG twice a week, no AI. My libido is very strong right now, my orgasms currently are super strong and I have not lost any strength in the gym. It may just be the change in protocol for now. I'm sure my body is adjusting.
I started injecting Nandrolone again. I completely forgot how much better I slept with it. Even though it doesn't work that way. It must be giving me something I'm missing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

I started injecting Nandrolone again. I completely forgot how much better I slept with it. Even though it doesn't work that way. It must be giving me something I'm missing.
Would you say that your libido is better, worse or the same with Nandrolone?

gaz7718

For those using Deca more consistently in low dose how long are you running and if you do come off, for how long before returning.
I’ve been on for about 6 months and stopped 2 weeks ago after reducing from 90mg to 60mg a week.
Don’t really notice any differences pre and post yet but it’s still too early given the half life. I increased T back to 150mg a week.

bochinit

For those using Deca more consistently in low dose how long are you running and if you do come off, for how long before returning.
I’ve been on for about 6 months and stopped 2 weeks ago after reducing from 90mg to 60mg a week.
Don’t really notice any differences pre and post yet but it’s still too early given the half life. I increased T back to 150mg a week.

Really? Nothing? Nor a muscle/retention? And how was your libido?

Vince

Super Moderator
There shouldn't be any issues with just dropping Nandrolone.

gaz7718

Really? Nothing? Nor a muscle/retention? And how was your libido?
To be clearer I meant no differences noticed since the last deca shot two weeks ago.
Libido no difference, only felt it was a bit more difficult to get hard in the initial few weeks after starting deca then this seemed to pass.
muscle growth was good at about 4kgs and retained the same weight Currently albeit some condition has suffered due to huge reduction in range of resistance equipment over the past 2 months.
Elbows improved a lot to a point where I could train biceps every 5 days which I couldn’t do before due to discomfort.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me