Dbol not working for crashed e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

ajax31

Human growth hormone therapy is known to increase insulin resistance. It's ironic that HGH is promoted as an anti-aging drug when it's the opposite. No doubt it makes you feel better (more energy, better cognition) and helps to reduce body fat.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Amanofgod

U having any numb/ tingling fingers on that dose of HGH? I was on 3iu’s of HGH everyday and the numbness in my fingers just became too much. Had to back down to 2iu’s per day. I can’t even imagine 8iu’s! U sure it’s real?
Oh yah I get numbness but it eventually went away! U need to tough things out I don’t have any nasty sides effects of anything! Realistically having elevated hgh levels should only benefit u

Amanofgod

Human growth hormone therapy is known to increase insulin resistance. It's ironic that HGH is promoted as an anti-aging drug when it's the opposite. No doubt it makes you feel better (more energy, better cognition) and helps to reduce body fat.
Extra virgin coconut oil,grapefruits, l carnitine injections=low blood sugar

Gman86

That’s funny, it is pretty ironic tbh. Anytime u increase cell turnover u decrease longevity. HGH is a tool to look and feel better, and be able to enjoy life more while ur alive. But it definitely will shorten ur lifespan overall. And the degree at which it does this will obv be dependent on the dose. So just like with everything in life, balance is key

Gman86

Oh yah I get numbness but it eventually went away! U need to tough things out I don’t have any nasty sides effects of anything! Realistically having elevated hgh levels should only benefit u

Man ur lucky! How long did it take to go away? It’s been months and I still have some tingling/ numbness issues on 2iu’s/ day, but it’s definitely a lot better than when I was using 3iu’s/ day. U using generic HGH or pharma HGH? Mine is generic

Amanofgod

Human growth hormone therapy is known to increase insulin resistance. It's that HGH is promoted as an anti-aging drug when it's the opposite. No doubt it makes you feel better (more energy, better cognition) and helps to reduce body l
That’s funny, it is pretty ironic tbh. Anytime u increase cell turnover u decrease longevity. HGH is a tool to look and feel better, and be able to enjoy life more while ur alive. But it definitely will shorten ur lifespan overall. And the degree at which it does this will obv be dependent on the dose. So just like with everything in life, balance is key
It’s good for Brain it heals brain and stomach I don’t believe it causes a shorter life! That’s just like people who say u will get carpal tunnel or diabetes on hgh if u take the precautions u will be ok

Amanofgod

Man ur lucky! How long did it take to go away? It’s been months and I still have some tingling/ numbness issues on 2iu’s/ day, but it’s definitely a lot better than when I was using 3iu’s/ day. U using generic HGH or pharma HGH? Mine is generic
I’m using pharma stuff that is the strongest stuff u can get! In all honesty it took a month or two to go away but it was never a problem in first place check ur diet probably that u get too much salt

Gman86

It’s good for Brain it heals brain and stomach I don’t believe it causes a shorter life! That’s just like people who say u will get carpal tunnel or diabetes on hgh if u take the precautions u will be ok

It’s not debatable. Anytime u increase cell turnover u decrease longevity. It’s just a fact. HGH decreasing longevity isn’t directly related to it causing insulin resistance at higher doses. That’s just another side effect that negatively impacts overall health. It’s the increase in cell turnover that is mostly responsible for HGH decreasing a person’s lifespan. The decreased insulin sensitivity can lead to a host of chronic ailments that can ultimately kill u, and decrease ur lifespan that way, but it’s mostly the cell turnover that will shorten ur lifespan. But don’t get me wrong, I love HGH and will be on it for the rest of my life. I plan on keeping my IGF-1 level around 350-400 indefinitely.

Gman86

I’m using pharma stuff that is the strongest stuff u can get! In all honesty it took a month or two to go away but it was never a problem in first place check ur diet probably that u get too much salt

Nice. What brand u using? I’m waiting on some Genotropin pens to come in. Hoping that the pharma HGH will result in less side effects

Amanofgod

Nice. What brand u using? I’m waiting on some Genotropin pens to come in. Hoping that the pharma HGH will result in less side effects
No brand I get shipped directly from someone who is making In factory to sell to pharmacy

I’m also super strict with my diet I mean
14 pounds of red meat a week(ribeye,or sirloin)
Two cups of White rice a day or baked potatoes
A few glasses of grapefruit juice or grapefruits a day
And a ton of grapes

all in all I believe this keeps the nasty sides away!
Carpal tunnel is made worse by proceed foods and unhealthy sugars and junk also terrible for u heart

so like I said get ur diet right sweat more the carpal tunnel should go away

Last edited:

ajax31

It’s not debatable. Anytime u increase cell turnover u decrease longevity. It’s just a fact. HGH decreasing longevity isn’t directly related to it causing insulin resistance at higher doses. That’s just another side effect that negatively impacts overall health. It’s the increase in cell turnover that is mostly responsible for HGH decreasing a person’s lifespan. The decreased insulin sensitivity can lead to a host of chronic ailments that can ultimately kill u, and decrease ur lifespan that way, but it’s mostly the cell turnover that will shorten ur lifespan. But don’t get me wrong, I love HGH and will be on it for the rest of my life. I plan on keeping my IGF-1 level around 350-400 indefinitely.

This is too complex a subject to get into here, but you need to start reading Dr. Mikhail Blogosklonny's work on how mTOR drives all aging.

HGH use leads to insulin resistance, which in turn activates the mTOR pathway as a result of chronically elevated insulin levels. It's not solely insulin that activates mTOR, but it is the major driver.

Chronically elevated insulin levels are going to stimulate the mTOR pathway and accelerate aging. Having high insulin levels induced by HGH also has other cosmetic side effects, such as causing a receding hair line (male pattern baldness). That may damage the vanity of the person using it.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Gman86

This is too complex a subject to get into here, but you need to start reading Dr. Mikhail Blogosklonny's work on how mTOR drives all aging.

HGH use leads to insulin resistance, which in turn activates the mTOR pathway as a result of chronically elevated insulin levels. It's not solely insulin that activates mTOR, but it is the major driver.

Chronically elevated insulin levels is going to stimulate the mTOR pathway and accelerate aging. Having high insulin levels also has other nasty cosmetic side effects, such as causing a receding hair line (male pattern baldness). That may damage the vanity of the person using it.

Good luck.

As far as I know insulin resistance is the cause of most chronic illnesses. It’s one of the worst things for a person’s overall health, imo. I wasn’t aware that increasing mtor levels decreases longevity, and I also wasn’t aware that insulin increases mtor. So thanks for explaining both of those things

Amanofgod

Chronically elevated insulin levels is going to stimulate the mTOR pathway and accelerate aging. Having high insulin levels also has other nasty cosmetic side effects, such as causing a receding hair line (male pattern baldness). That may damage the vanity of the person using it.

Good luck.

my insulin isn’t elevated brother did u not see my insulin protocol

table spoon of extra virgin coconut,grapefruits/juice,l carnitine injections all lower blood sugar significantly

ajax31

my insulin isn’t elevated brother did u not see my insulin protocol

table spoon of extra virgin coconut,grapefruits/juice,l carnitine injections all lower blood sugar significantly
How do you know your insulin isn’t elevated? What’s your HOMA-IR? Let me know the results of your fasting insulin test, too.

Glucose clamp test is the gold standard for determining insulin resistance.

glob

No but my appetite and stomach is just about healed up so hgh has definitely helped!

just have blunted emotions and dead libido

im just on low dose test prop and 8 iu of hgh and added l car injection 10 grams recently which seems to make me sweat alot

I also take table spoon of extra virgin coconut oil to control insulin and balance thyroid on hgh everyday

I also drink 16 oz of fermented tea everyday to clean out any bad bacteria I have in my stomach

I’m getting there I have faith in higher powers so it’s just a matter of time
So your e2 has not improved?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale