Dbol not working for crashed e2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Crashed my e2 and took dbol to bring it up it’s been one week and not feeling better I thought d bol works fast

As you very well know this is a men's health/hrt forum!

You would be much better off searching the numerous steroid forums littered on the internet if you want to discuss methandrostenolone use.

Other than testosterone the only AAS prescribed/used as part of hrt would be low dose nandrolone or oxandrolone.

You have been on here long enough to know better.

Still, caught up on this crashed e2 years later?

madman

Super Moderator
I remember you from 2016 when I first came on here and you were going on about the same S**T back then.

All that blasting/cruising is of no help and sure to cause issues in the long run let alone prevent you from getting to a better place mentally/physically!

reply from slicktop #18

dude, you've jacked with your protocol dozens of times since joining this board. I can't even remember all the stuff you said you did under your previous screen name, but I do remember that you never left anything alone long enough to see if you ever developed a protocol that would work for you. LEAVE SHIT ALONE.

Amanofgod

I remember you from 2016 when I first came on here and you were going on about the same S**T back then.

All that blasting/cruising is of no help and sure to cause issues in the long run let alone prevent you from getting to a better place mentally/physically!

reply from slicktop #18

dude, you've jacked with your protocol dozens of times since joining this board. I can't even remember all the stuff you said you did under your previous screen name, but I do remember that you never left anything alone long enough to see if you ever developed a protocol that would work for you. LEAVE SHIT ALONE.
Dude just shows how fucking slow u are because I didn’t even have a account in 2016 dummy

madman

Super Moderator
Dude just shows how fucking slow u are because I didn’t even have a account in 2016 dummy
Slicktop was referring to you no?

reply from slicktop #18

Amanofgod

Slicktop was referring to you no?

reply from slicktop #18

I was 250 mg for months my e2 stayed at 12

Jon H

The 2nd-easiest way to quickly correct crashed E2 is to have some E2 on-hand. Simply purchase some estradiol cream from Amazon, and have it ready if you need it. The other option is to purchase some low-dose estradiol valerate pills from an online pharmacy, but that takes much longer to get to the house.
Of course, the easiest way to correct crashed E2 is to not crash it in the first place.

alphasoul

Crashed my e2 and took dbol to bring it up it’s been one week and not feeling better I thought d bol works fast
Did you find a fix for the E2 crash? I am interested to find as I might be encountering the same issue, thought DBOL fixes this issue quick or some other fast acting aromatizing compond test prop or even HCG.

Amanofgod

Did you find a fix for the E2 crash? I am interested to find as I might be encountering the same issue, thought DBOL fixes this issue quick or some other fast acting aromatizing compond test prop or even HCG.
Test prop does not aromatize at all from my experience and makes the problem worse because it keeps ur e2 while rest sky high and dht sky high

my prostate is inflamed from prop!

I’m brain dead at this point

really don’t wanna diagnose myself with pssd as that’s a nightmare itself but I’ve been so unlucky
I think crashing my estrogen caused brain damgage

I wish my appetite would come back but it wont

I’m screwed at this point!
Fuck it life is a misery!

madman

Super Moderator
Test prop does not aromatize at all from my experience and makes the problem worse because it keeps ur e2 while rest sky high and dht sky high

really don’t wanna diagnose myself with pssd as that’s a nightmare itself but I’ve been so unlucky

T will aromatize regardless of the ester used!

More to inflamed prostate/BPH issues than simply DHT.

You keep going on about all these protocols you have tried using various doses of T yet e2 is always crashed......post labs trough (TT/FT/e2) for all the protocols you have tried?

When starting a new protocol (dose T/injection frequency) labs should be done once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks for TC/TE) as hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize.

Even then where did your trough TT/FT levels sit on such protocols as again you never post labs and just keep telling people it sits here or there!

You clearly had no issues with aromatizing T and it is highly doubtful that seeing as you eventually crashed your e2 from the use of an AI that e2 would not recover.

Screenshot (3323).png

Even then your numerous threads posted are all over the place as you keep going on about crashed e2 yet provide no labs other than your e2 when it was high and when it was crashed.

Screenshot (3325).png

Highly doubtful you ever gave any protocol a fighting chance.

Take the time and read over all your threads and see how ridiculous this looks!

21 years old and you have no idea whether you are coming or going.

Sticking to a protocol let alone the time it takes for the body to adapt (2-3 months) and for F**K sakes.....labs, labs, labs!

Screenshot (3324).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (3325).png
    Screenshot (3325).png
    108 KB · Views: 52

Amanofgod

T will aromatize regardless of the ester used!

More to inflamed prostate/BPH issues than simply DHT.

You keep going on about all these protocols you have tried using various doses of T yet e2 is always crashed......post labs trough (TT/FT/e2) for all the protocols you have tried?

When starting a new protocol (dose T/injection frequency) labs should be done once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks for TC/TE) as hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize.

Even then where did your trough TT/FT levels sit on such protocols as again you never post labs and just keep telling people it sits here or there!

You clearly had no issues with aromatizing T and it is highly doubtful that seeing as you eventually crashed your e2 from the use of an AI that e2 would not recover.

View attachment 12640

Even then your numerous threads posted are all over the place as you keep going on about crashed e2 yet provide no labs other than your e2 when it was high and when it was crashed.

View attachment 12643

Highly doubtful you ever gave any protocol a fighting chance.

Take the time and read over all your threads and see how ridiculous this looks!

21 years old and you have no idea whether you are coming or going.

Sticking to a protocol let alone the time it takes for the body to adapt (2-3 months) and for F**K sakes.....labs, labs, labs!

View attachment 12641
For fucks sake pay a fucking attention!

I stayed on each protocol call for at least 8,10 weeks!

my last protocol was 250 mg of test prop for 10 weeks felt no improvements e2 sat at 12 went up one point!
And if u look over at Reddit u can find plenty of guys who estrogen stays low on everyday injections

madman

Super Moderator
For fucks sake pay a fucking attention!

I stayed on each protocol call for at least 8,10 weeks!

my last protocol was 250 mg of test prop for 10 weeks felt no improvements e2 sat at 12 went up one point!
And if u look over at Reddit u can find plenty of guys who estrogen stays low on everyday injections

Post those labs for each protocol (dose T/injection frequency).....trough TT/FT/e2?

CHAMP!

swoops36

You’re the same guy trying HGH now too? Is there any AAS you haven’t tried to fix your issues yet?

Amanofgod

Men, I have the same problem, have you solved now? Any update?
No but my appetite and stomach is just about healed up so hgh has definitely helped!

just have blunted emotions and dead libido

im just on low dose test prop and 8 iu of hgh and added l car injection 10 grams recently which seems to make me sweat alot

I also take table spoon of extra virgin coconut oil to control insulin and balance thyroid on hgh everyday

I also drink 16 oz of fermented tea everyday to clean out any bad bacteria I have in my stomach

I’m getting there I have faith in higher powers so it’s just a matter of time

Gman86

No but my appetite and stomach is just about healed up so hgh has definitely helped!

just have blunted emotions and dead libido

im just on low dose test prop and 8 iu of hgh and added l car injection 10 grams recently which seems to make me sweat alot

I also take table spoon of extra virgin coconut oil to control insulin and balance thyroid on hgh everyday

I also drink 16 oz of fermented tea everyday to clean out any bad bacteria I have in my stomach

I’m getting there I have faith in higher powers so it’s just a matter of time

U having any numb/ tingling fingers on that dose of HGH? I was on 3iu’s of HGH everyday and the numbness in my fingers just became too much. Had to back down to 2iu’s per day. I can’t even imagine 8iu’s! U sure it’s real?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me